Ragnarok X Next Generation (Rox) is finally here, lots of you who haven’t played the game during the CBT (Closed Beta Testing) probably want to know some basic and advanced techniques about the game for you to have leverage among other players.
There are lots of activities and interactions when you play the game and if you’re a newbie you might be overwhelmed with all of that information. In this guide, we will try to put everything in detail, the complete strategy guide and walkthrough that will help you in every step when you play the Ragnarok X Next Generation from start to basic info like classes, equipment, weapons, and many more.
Currently, RoX has six different classes and every class has two sub-classes. We will just list some insight since most of you probably know these classes well.
- Swordsman (Knigth or Crusader) – a class ideal for tanking or dealing damage.
- Acolyte (Priest or Monk) – a class useful for healing and buff support or also a damage dealer.
- Mage (Wizard or Sage) – a class ideal for dealing huge magic damage especially AoE (Area of Effect).
- Thief (Assassin or Rogue) – a class for dealing sneaky damage for both direct and AoE.
- Archer (Hunter or Dancer) – class for dealing damage with its long-range attack good for both direct and AoE.
- Merchant (Blacksmith or Alchemist) – only the class that can use the ‘Craft Skill’ and cart trading. This class can inflict both direct hit and AoE with Zenies.
Here are some of the basic guides for all of the activities in Ragnarok X Next Generation.
- Equipment Guide
- Gardening Guide
- Cooking Guide
- Fishing Guide
- Pet Guide
- Crafted Weapon (Blue) Guide
- COC Mission Guide (Daily Task)
- NPC Favor Gifting Guide (Extra NPC Privileges)
- What is Bound and Not Bound Items
Here are some guides for players who already reach level 30+ who wants to know more all about the feature of the game.
- How to win the Magic Bait Fishing Contest (Izlude Fishing Spot)
- Where to buy Cheaper HP and SP Potion
- Combo Skill Guide (Useful for multiple Active Skill)
- Secret Mining Guide (Concentrated Ore and Alloy Pickaxe)
Here are some useful tools you can use for your adventure.
- List of All Monsters (Automatic EXP Party Calculator)
- List of All Items and Materials Location (Item Search)
- List of All Cards (White, Blue and Rare Gold)
- List of All Weapons (Instance White, Crafting Blue)
Stuck on some parts of the game or want to do more about it. Below, we have listed all of the how-tos that we usually stumbled in the game and we think worth writing for.
- How to Get Half Million Zeny through Birthday Gift
- How to Get more Avatar and Chat Frames
- How to Get Glory Pass for Free-to-Play Players
- How to Get More Stamina and Odin Blessings
- How to Declutter Items on Backpack
- How to Redeem Coupon Codes
- How to Get Pre-registration Rewards
- How to Create a Guild
- How to Ride a Carousel (Eden Ticket)
- How to increase Weight Limit (Bag Storage Capacity)
- How to Reset Skills and Stats Points
Here are the latest and previous event the game is up to.
- Glast Heim Exchange Event
- FREE Regal Feathered Hat – Glast Heim Pre-registration
- Blessing of the Water Deity (Guide)
- Halloween Event Guide
- Slime Adventure Event Guide
- Slime Collab Event (Daily Rewards)
- Pet Pre-registration Event (Get Additional Rewards)
- Academy Summer Vacation Event (How to get the Rewards Faster)
- One Month Anniversary Event
- Win Razer Events (Party Code)
- Launch Celebration Event Guide (Exclusive Costume)
Here are all of the answer cheat list to some daily activities in the game and exams that you need a hand on answering those difficult questions.
Ragnarok X Next Generations will have five different kind of servers and each of these will have additional sub servers. Below are the updated list of servers.
- Gaia Servers (Upcoming) – Sukhotahi, Luzon, Garden City, Ayothaya, Majapahit, and Manila
- Odin Servers – Opera Phantom, Wing of Blessing, Royal Instrument, Valhalla, Gungnir, and Central Plains
- Heimdal Servers – Temple of Dawn, Golden Lava, Highland, Demon’s Castle, Sealed Island, and Sipera
- Bragi Servers – Silent Ship, Golden Route, Sapir, Rose Red, Kingdom of Freedom, and Nicola
- Mimir Servers – Crystal Waterfall, Bifrost, Nastia, Strouf Treasury, Green Tranquil Pond, and Ingael
- Valkyrie Servers – Tome of Glory, Incense Pavilion, Carew, Boulders and Horns, Exquisite Pond, and Nemesis
- Loki – Bright Lotus Pond, Seocho Market, Eudora, and Moonlit Temple
Each of this servers will can trade throughout exchange center. When the servers open, we will be playing on the Odin server “Opera Phantom”, see you there!
We also usually feature article about Ragnarok X Next Generation, feel free to check our news and updates about the game below.