How To
Now Reading
How to Fixed Facebook Gameroom Installation Error

How to Fixed Facebook Gameroom Installation Error

Some user reported here that they are having problem installing Facebook Gameroom on their Windows 10, 8.1, 7 computer either they can install the program but unable run or there was an error popping out when installing Facebook Gameroom. Some of these error includes “Installation Failed: InstallAlreadyRunning“. The cause of this error is that your computer might have missing libraries that Facebook Gameroom is needed in order for it to run. We will show you different alternative fixes that you can try in order to fixed this problem this include installing the missing libraries, running as Administrative user and more.

If Facebook Gameroom already installed in your computer, please uninstall the program first by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Find Facebook Gameroom then click uninstall.

Download this program before proceeding to the instruction below.

How to Fixed Facebook Gameroom Installation Error

1. Installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Skip for Windows 10 users)
  2. Then right click the Facebook Gameroom installer and click run as administrator.

If you still experiencing problem installing Facebook Gameroom, drop an comment below and we will try our best to help you! If you find this article useful and helpful please share this post or like our Facebook Page (https://facebook.com/GamingPH/)

List of Errors:

• To run this application, you first must install one of the following version of the .NET framework: v4.0.30319 Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework. (To fixed this, install Microsoft .NET Framework above)
  • FacebookGameroomSetup has stopped working Windows can check online for a solution to the problem. (To fixed this, Just close this window and you should be fine)
  • Oops! The game crashed. The crash report folder named “****-**-**_******” next to game executable. It would be great if you’d send it to the developer of the game! (To Fixed this, make sure you installed your graphic cards driver, if you don’t have graphic cards you cannot play 3D games)
  • Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphic card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings. InitializedEngineGraphics failed
About The Author
Erwin Bantilan
I'm a Freelance Web Developer (PHP, Flash, Ajax, Javascript, CSS & HTML 4/5), Programmer (Python, C# & C++) and a Graphic Designer from General Santos City.
12 Comments
  • Dani
    December 28, 2016 at 10:43 pm

It says We were unable to verify the validaty of your downloaded file.

• January 6, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Just for today actually, I already used FB Gameroom couple of days but today i clicked the update button and the game suddenly close and when i try to open it again there’s something dialog box said its updating i dont know i wait for about an hour, might think that update not much heavy size so i tried to open it again and it wont work at all. I tried to download it again but dialog box shows installation failed.

• NayefManer
    January 7, 2017 at 2:13 pm

hello!!
    After Downloading fb Gameroom on Windows 7
    it flashes an error saying “we are unable to verify the validity of downloaded file”
    Any Suggestions???

• Raşit
    January 11, 2017 at 6:18 pm

hello, ı did everything but ı still have an error “installation error”

• January 12, 2017 at 10:24 am

I find my answer to my question. I actually use facebook gameroom before and when i try to update suddenly it close and never open again so I did everything and i came to installation error again in again, I download already netframework and clear registry nothing positive result it turn again to error installation. The other day when facebook gameroom is already clear to my PC i re-download it and look after to folders where the downloaded file is located facebook>games>(file facebookgameroomarcade.exe) I re-update it and thats it, it update as if it is new to my computer now im using it again.

• Raşit
    January 12, 2017 at 12:52 pm

https://image.prntscr.com/image/4cff4d2e120d4326968c9c6a19acabdf.png hi kenneth your error like this ?? sorry but how did you re uptade on facebook ?

• barreau
    January 27, 2017 at 6:05 pm

I have tried the suggestion and the game room is still not working. I even tried to install the previous version and still wouldn’t work.

• Daniel
    February 1, 2017 at 9:17 pm

My problem is a little bit different. I cant find a fix anywhere, if you can help me i will be happy.
    So, Im using 8.1win and im using Mozilla to download the Facebook gameroom setup.
    But when the downlaod is ready i click on the setup to install it and nothing is happening.
    I’m opening my task manager and i see that there is the FacebookGameroom setup running but its not using any CPU or Disck usage. Only 7,2 mb from the memory.

• Paul
    February 2, 2017 at 2:38 am

I checked my .net file, I have 4.6.2 and ran as administrator. No dice. Downloaded on Chrome and ran as admin. DL’d on Firefox, ran as admin, and DL’d on Microsoft Edge, and ran as Admin. Nothing on all three.

This hasn’t worked for a while. I hope there’s a fix.

• February 10, 2017 at 9:12 pm

This is driving me crazy. My Gameroom doesn’t work all of a sudden – as soon as it gets a game loaded up, it says there is a problem and it has to shut down. So, I tried uninstalling it so I could reinstall. It won’t uninstall.

So, I tried a new install, hoping it might either deinstall the old one before reinstalling it, or overwrite it. That doesn’t work, either. Nothing happened once again.

So I tried two different uninstall programs and still no joy – it is still there. So I am stuck. I can’t uninstall it, or reinstall it. It is stuck like glue to my operating system – W10 – and won’t let get go, but it won’t work either. What a useless piece of software cr*p.

Not happy.

• February 16, 2017 at 6:08 pm

hi. after uninstalling fb gameroom, it downloads the software, then the installation crashes after 2 seconds while showing the installing progress

• February 17, 2017 at 6:48 am

I have the exact issue as noted by freezersarecool and Andrei. Just suddenly about the second week of Feb. And THE most annoying part is that Fb constantly flashes me ads asking me to play on Gameroom, and yet I can’t even get a reply to a single email, and i send one EVERY day. Bullsh*t….