Some user reported here that they are having problem installing Facebook Gameroom on their Windows 10, 8.1, 7 computer either they can install the program but unable run or there was an error popping out when installing Facebook Gameroom.
We are unable to Verify the Validity of the Downloaded File Error
We’ve got tons of message from people, who are getting an error message when they tried to install the Facebook Gameroom, saying “We are unable to verify the validity of the downloaded file.“. This error has something to do with the expired certificate of Facebook Gameroom unpacker, in which Windows cannot verify the publisher of the installer, that’s why the error keep showing up. To fixed this error, you need to install the downloaded temporary installer file in your temp directory.
- Open C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\
- Search inside this folder for FacebookGamesArcade.msi
- Double Click or Install the FacebookGamesArcade.msi
If you couldn’t find the FacebookGamesArcade.msi installer in the temp directory, Please install first the Facebook Gameroom you downloaded from FB website. Do not close the error message, keep the installer running. Try looking the file again in the temp directory.
Alternative Fixed: Change your computer time before October 25, 2018 and install the FB Gameroom. Credits to Brenda Thalhuber for the tips.
Installation Failed: Install Already Running Error
The Installation Failed: InstallAlreadyRunning Error occurred because your computer might have missing libraries that Facebook Gameroom is needed in order for it to run. We will show you different alternative fixes that you can try in order to fixed this problem this include installing the missing libraries, running as Administrative user and more.
If Facebook Gameroom already installed in your computer, please uninstall the program first by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Find Facebook Gameroom then click uninstall.
Download this program before proceeding to the instruction below.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344
- Facebook Gameroom – https://facebook.com/gameroom
How to Fixed Facebook Gameroom Installation Error
- Installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Skip for Windows 10 users)
- Then right click the Facebook Gameroom installer and click run as administrator.
If you still experiencing problem installing Facebook Gameroom, drop an comment below and we will try our best to help you!
List of Errors:
- To run this application, you first must install one of the following version of the .NET framework: v4.0.30319 Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework. (To fixed this, install Microsoft .NET Framework above)
- FacebookGameroomSetup has stopped working Windows can check online for a solution to the problem. (To fixed this, Just close this window and you should be fine)
- Oops! The game crashed. The crash report folder named “****-**-**_******” next to game executable. It would be great if you’d send it to the developer of the game! (To Fixed this, make sure you installed your graphic cards driver, if you don’t have graphic cards you cannot play 3D games)
- Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphic card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings. InitializedEngineGraphics failed
- We are unable to verify the validity of the downloaded file. (To fixed this, try to synchronize your computer Clock Time)