Some user reported here that they are having problem installing Facebook Gameroom on their Windows 10, 8.1, 7 computer either they can install the program but unable run or there was an error popping out when installing Facebook Gameroom. Some of these error includes “Installation Failed: InstallAlreadyRunning“. The cause of this error is that your computer might have missing libraries that Facebook Gameroom is needed in order for it to run. We will show you different alternative fixes that you can try in order to fixed this problem this include installing the missing libraries, running as Administrative user and more.
If Facebook Gameroom already installed in your computer, please uninstall the program first by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Find Facebook Gameroom then click uninstall.
Download this program before proceeding to the instruction below.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344 (No need if you have Windows 10)
- Facebook Gameroom – https://facebook.com/gameroom
How to Fixed Facebook Gameroom Installation Error
- Installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Skip for Windows 10 users)
- Then right click the Facebook Gameroom installer and click run as administrator.
If you still experiencing problem installing Facebook Gameroom, drop an comment below and we will try our best to help you! If you find this article useful and helpful please share this post or like our Facebook Page (https://facebook.com/GamingPH/).
List of Errors:
- To run this application, you first must install one of the following version of the .NET framework: v4.0.30319 Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework. (To fixed this, install Microsoft .NET Framework above)
- FacebookGameroomSetup has stopped working Windows can check online for a solution to the problem. (To fixed this, Just close this window and you should be fine)
- Oops! The game crashed. The crash report folder named “****-**-**_******” next to game executable. It would be great if you’d send it to the developer of the game! (To Fixed this, make sure you installed your graphic cards driver, if you don’t have graphic cards you cannot play 3D games)
- Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphic card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings. InitializedEngineGraphics failed
- We are unable to verify the validity of the downloaded file. (To fixed this, try to synchronize your computer Clock Time)