Ragnarok X: Next Generation (ROX) will be planning to release its new major patch, the new Juno version. Despite this upcoming updates and changes, one issue remains unaddressed: the game hasn’t improved the way MVP/Mini bosses are tracked, even when using the Convex Mirror.
The Limitation of the Convex Mirror
The Convex Mirror does provide a time for when an MVP/Mini boss will appear, but this information is only available each time you use the item. To get updated information, you’ll need to use the item again, which can be inconvenient.
If you have no idea how to use the Corvex Mirror, here are the basic tips:
- You can purchase Convex Mirror for 20K Zeny from the Sundries store, 2 times a day.
- You can also get this at the Exchange Center or FREE at the daily Tavern and OX Quiz (There must be 12 answered correctly).
- You need to enter Channel 1 of the MVP/Mini boss map location and use Convex Mirror.
- It will then show the time remaining when the monster will appear, you can check the System log if you missed it from your screen.
Introducing the MVP/Mini Time Tracker
To make your boss hunting more efficient, we’ve developed a new tool: the MVP/Mini Time Tracker. With this tool, you can easily keep tabs on multiple boss monsters. All you need to do is input the time remaining for each monster after you use the Convex Mirror, and the tool will handle the rest.
How it Works
- Real-Time Updates: Once you’ve plotted the time, the tracker will provide real-time countdowns to the appearance of the MVP/Mini bosses.
- Notification Alerts: The tool will sound an alarm one minute before the boss appears, ensuring you’re ready for battle.
- Share Your Tracker: You can also share your plotted times with others, making coordinated team efforts much easier.
MVP/Mini Time Tracker
To start tracking, select the MVP/Mini boss you’re interested in monitoring. Then, enter the time as indicated by the Convex Mirror. If you’re part of a team, you can also input the Share ID of your friend or guild mates to synchronize your share IDs. This way, everyone in your team can stay up-to-date with the same countdowns.