Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer is Live

Written by

Finally! The long wait is over, The new trailer for Red Dead Redemption 2 is live! The creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Redemption, The Part 2 of Red Dead Redemption is about the life tale of America’s unforgiving heartland. The game will feature 7 main character on single player with different story each character in an open world game and the brand new online multiplayer experience for players.

See the trailer below!

The game will be available fall 2017 on PS4 and XBOX ONE.

Finally! The long wait is over, The new trailer for Red Dead Redemption 2 is live! The creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Redemption, The Part 2 of Red Dead Redemption is about the life tale of America's unforgiving heartland. The game will feature 7 main character on single player with different story each character in an open world game and the brand new online multiplayer experience for players. See the trailer below! The game will be available fall 2017 on PS4 and XBOX ONE. You can also visit Red Dead Redemption 2 Official page at (https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/)
Article Tags:
Article Categories:
Game Trailers

Comments

• Love red dead redemption… but I’m not buying a PS4 or Xbox One just for this game.
    So hopefully it comes to PC

Isabella van Veen October 20, 2016 3:06 pm Reply
    • Xbox >

Lucas Scd October 20, 2016 3:08 pm Reply
    • Well doesn’t that just suck for you….

Dara Pann October 20, 2016 3:13 pm Reply
    • Haha, I’m buying a Xbox One just to play this game. It’s worth it.

Justin BG Jones October 20, 2016 3:13 pm Reply
    • This is a game you want to play day 1…it’s been a long time coming…if you are holding your breath for a pc port then you’ll probably turn purple before you see it manifest …and that’s if your lucky.

Eduardo Cervantes October 20, 2016 3:15 pm Reply
    • Scorpio

Rene Duarte October 20, 2016 3:15 pm Reply
    • Get the xbox Scorpio with red dead

Ranciel Camilo October 20, 2016 3:15 pm Reply
    • Read dead redemption 1 not even on PC either

Tyrone Pope October 20, 2016 3:15 pm Reply
    • I think Scorpio will be out at the same time

Bryson JR Wilkinson October 20, 2016 3:16 pm Reply
    • stop dreaming

Daniel Strohband October 20, 2016 3:16 pm Reply
    • Why so PC users can mod, hack, and generally ruin the game?

Adam Barthorpe October 20, 2016 3:16 pm Reply
    • TBH GTA and RDR are two of the only reasons id update my console. When they released GTA v my broke ass got a ps4.

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 3:17 pm Reply
    • It won’t come to PC until ages better off buying a console and stop looking for attention.

Derek Fèlla October 20, 2016 3:17 pm Reply
    • Good games are timeless, people who have anxiety for playing 1 are just casuals and posers, lol.

Edu Guardia October 20, 2016 3:19 pm Reply
    • It won’t

David López October 20, 2016 3:19 pm Reply
    • To bad bitch #pclivesdontmatter

Mika Duvall October 20, 2016 3:19 pm Reply
    • Hahahaha

Adam Greenaway October 20, 2016 3:19 pm Reply
    • It won’t!

Cristian Savu October 20, 2016 3:21 pm Reply
    • Consoles are a dying market, and whats really funny is how all these kids that are gloating now, don’t realize that they’ll have to get a Scorpio or a Pro by the time RDR 2 is out

Robert Mandujano October 20, 2016 3:23 pm Reply
    • It will. Give it time for awhile to wait anyways

Zach Kindt October 20, 2016 3:24 pm Reply
    • Hmm thats odd, usually only see this kind of whining when people want Nintendo games but dont wanna buy Nintendo consoles.

Tyler Clark October 20, 2016 3:24 pm Reply
    • I bought a 360 just for GTA 4 and Red Dead years ago. I will do the same and prolly get a Scorpio this time around. Granted it’ll be a dust collector like my 360 and NES after it goes to PC.

Dan Graveen October 20, 2016 3:25 pm Reply
    • Yeah i hope so too, i really loved the first rdr but i really dont plan on spending $300+ on a console when ill only use it for rdr2 :/

Jose Cervantes October 20, 2016 3:26 pm Reply
    • Hope Rockstar doesn’t make it for PC. Lol

Viana Alex October 20, 2016 3:28 pm Reply
    • considering buying a ps4 for this lol

Joe Concepcion Quis October 20, 2016 3:31 pm Reply
    • Don’t expect many positive replies from folks here. The levels of childishness and console elitism on this page are astonishing. That “pc masterrace” nonsense pales in comparison to what I’ve been seeing on here.

John Smith October 20, 2016 3:34 pm Reply
    • Hahaha wtf get a console jesus Christ dude

Kevin Gore October 20, 2016 3:35 pm Reply
    • They have other games for Xbox and ps4 too, not just this one.

John Lawrence October 20, 2016 3:36 pm Reply
    • If you’re saying you don’t wanna spend 300 on a console just because you’ll only play rdr2, I suggest you either get more games once you own a console or stfu, stop buying PC and then complaining when games aren’t released for it…Bitches! Lol sorry bout the bitches part …. or am I?

Viana Alex October 20, 2016 3:40 pm Reply
    • Heyy cheek the neew trailer https://youtu.be/OdCB2TFExm0

Johnny Jimenez October 20, 2016 3:41 pm Reply
    • Adam Barthorpe, by making the game better you mean? And oh, who said you had to mod anyway? lol

Jean-Junior Desaulniers-Montenegro October 20, 2016 3:42 pm Reply
    • Man there’s some serious hate for PC on here, he said he doesn’t wanna buy it just for this game because the majority of other games for console are already on PC not because he cant afford more games. It doesn’t effect your experience on console in any way if it’s also on PC. Any hacking or pirating comments are pointless as PC allows much stricter anti cheat software than console and pirating is near impossible on single player games now and totally impossible on multiplayer. Cross platform is the way forward as shown by the great success that is Rocket League.

Nicholas Mulvaney October 20, 2016 4:01 pm Reply
    • Viana Alex why because your sub human brain cant figure out how to build a pc?

Justin Jones October 20, 2016 4:14 pm Reply
    • PS4 & Xbone been out since like what..2013? Why so late? There is no reason to not own at least one of them if you’re a gamer.

Mike Gigliotti October 20, 2016 4:16 pm Reply
    • Casper you need to try PC gaming to understand what you’re missing.

Nicholas Mulvaney October 20, 2016 4:21 pm Reply
    • Dara Pann Wow, the empathy is real with this one.

Robert Wood October 20, 2016 4:23 pm Reply
    • Casper Lax Nope, pc is for everything.

Robert Wood October 20, 2016 4:23 pm Reply
    • Adam Barthorpe That’s a major straw-man. Most people who play games on pc don’t know a lick of that stuff, and don’t really want to. They are gamers just like you. No need to ostracize people because they use a different system. Be supportive of other people.

Robert Wood October 20, 2016 4:25 pm Reply
    • Casper Lax To you, maybe. Consoles are for people that don’t want the fuss sorting out gaming on a PC (which is perfectly understandable). However, for those that are capable with PCs, this “fuss” becomes non-existent and/or even an enjoyable process.

I don’t tell people what they should play on, because that’s different for everyone. I know what I enjoy, and that’s PC gaming. The fact that I also use my PC for work and all other types of entertainment just means I don’t need to clutter up the place with lots of extras.

John Smith October 20, 2016 4:26 pm Reply
    • Viana Alex That’s very immature. Just because you don’t know these other people well, or they use a different system than you, doesn’t warrant calling them names. I think you also misrepresented them by saying this has happened more than once for them. I can only think of another game, GTA? So yes, people are justified in saying they will not spend $300 for one game. Makes complete sense.

Robert Wood October 20, 2016 4:28 pm Reply
    • So u dont play console yet u love Red dead redemption, which only came out for console

Adrian Feliciano October 20, 2016 4:30 pm Reply
    • Git gud and stop being poor.

James Michael McMemes October 20, 2016 4:34 pm Reply
    • I would

Quentin Johns October 20, 2016 4:40 pm Reply
    • I got all three. A gaming computer, xbox one and ps4

Michael Rosas October 20, 2016 4:45 pm Reply
    • If you really do you love red dead then you would buy a console

Bryan Alvizo October 20, 2016 4:49 pm Reply
    • I know I would.

Junior Cabrera October 20, 2016 4:53 pm Reply
    • Oh and a wii u

Michael Rosas October 20, 2016 4:55 pm Reply
    • Get the older models, they’re cheaper

Mark Vanconant October 20, 2016 5:02 pm Reply
    • Youre missing out

Jarett Ritchie October 20, 2016 5:20 pm Reply
    • Sucks to suck, can’t wait till my gang starts terrorizing yalls gang

Pharaoh Chrey October 20, 2016 5:20 pm Reply
    • Hopefully it never goes on PC oh wait it wont be on PC ever. Good

James Dylan Fisher October 20, 2016 5:33 pm Reply
  • Is it weird that I’m happy they didn’t reveal a lot?
    I remember how exciting it was when they first started to tease for GTA V. The image that always has stuck with me is the one where you can see the great white shark swimming under you. I can’t wait for all the little hints were going to get until it gets released.

Ps I’m hiding under my office desk to watch this

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 3:07 pm Reply
    • ❤✊

Brent Elias October 20, 2016 3:11 pm Reply
    • Brent Elias I swear I feel like I don’t deserve rockstar HAHAHA

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 3:12 pm Reply
    • Hahaha I had my ceo walk up as I was glued to it

Matthew Householder October 20, 2016 3:13 pm Reply
    • DAMN IT! I even have a pen in my hand, just in case I have to mumble “oh just looking for my pen lol found it..”

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 3:14 pm Reply
    • No. I hate when they show too much it spoils it for me. or show just enough to but it’s all the good parts

Alex Odom October 20, 2016 3:17 pm Reply
    • Yes! I like that they’re keeping me on my toes for sure .

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 3:17 pm Reply
    • Haha I was doing the same to watch this

Martin Tones October 20, 2016 3:18 pm Reply
    • Lol…

Ale Susi October 20, 2016 3:19 pm Reply
    • Any means necessary when it comes to GTA or RDR fallout 4 and I broke up lol

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 3:21 pm Reply
    • It’s gonna be a great game

Chris Alaniz October 20, 2016 3:22 pm Reply
    • Can bloody wait for other teasers for this, it spoils the anticipation watching game play trailers, what is the fall in the uk here we don’t have a fall

Stuart Davies October 20, 2016 3:22 pm Reply
    • At work in front of my laptop with my boss a few feet away

Hector Vega October 20, 2016 3:24 pm Reply
    • Here in Ireland watching this!! Kept checking on what time it was over in America so I could get a glimpse

Shannon Mc Mahon October 20, 2016 3:25 pm Reply
    • You’re a true fan man

Spencer Williams October 20, 2016 3:28 pm Reply
    • @ spencer I try!!!!
      @ Chris I am so excited! I know rockstar is going to come thru!

@ hector lmao that’s why I had to hide! I got so giddy and excited

@ Shannon yes pretty lady! I kept re checking to make sure I could see it ASAP. So I “dropped” my pen a lot

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 3:32 pm Reply
    • Cant wait now PlayStation gonna bring the classic red dead redemption to psnow

Chris Alaniz October 20, 2016 3:37 pm Reply
    • Yes! I’m so relieved bc I need to recharge my RDR skills. This has nothing to do with RDR but I wish they’d bring lollipop chainsaw to ps4 I’m just a brat !

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 3:39 pm Reply
    • I feel the same way. They showed us just the right amount of content to keep us in suspense. I can’t even focus on my work I’m so happy, rdr2 is coming!!

Melissa Monteiro October 20, 2016 3:39 pm Reply
    • This is how it should be for a game that’s a year away. I was cool when they announced it but a look at some environments was nice of them and now I don’t need to see anything else lol

Terrence Jones October 20, 2016 3:40 pm Reply
    • @ Melissa no worries doll! I’m literally doing the same thing! How can you focus on work when this beautiful gift has been bestowed on us HAHAHA

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 3:40 pm Reply
    • Heyy GUYS check the OPEN BETA https://youtu.be/OdCB2TFExm0

Johnny Jimenez October 20, 2016 3:40 pm Reply
    • @ Terrence agreed 100%! Revealing too much sets up expectations that may not be attainable by its release, which will just cause a slew of complaints. This makes the whole experience and anticipation so much better!

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 3:41 pm Reply
    • I was literally like a child at Christmas when I heard the announcement and 100% agree on releasing little teasers! The countdown is on

Shannon Mc Mahon October 20, 2016 3:47 pm Reply
    • I love this game is awesome I can’t wait for this one the trailer is just perfect doesn’t show a lot

Gabriel Abaddon October 20, 2016 3:49 pm Reply
    • Atta girl lol

Fabian Eduardo Correa October 20, 2016 3:56 pm Reply
    • Oliver Allen Xd look at the white knight replies trying to whip in

Kie Lamb October 20, 2016 4:06 pm Reply
    • Fabian Eduardo Correa I love my games!!!! They’ve teased me for so long .

Shannon, this was literally the best week ever for releases. we really ought to start a countdown

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 4:16 pm Reply
    • No since we have to wait a year id rather be tortured by little bits at a time lol

Jessica Laccino October 20, 2016 4:18 pm Reply
    • @ Jessica girl that’s my mindset too! Don’t give it to me all at once

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 4:20 pm Reply
    • Karrar ALi October 20, 2016 4:25 pm Reply
    • Why this game per ordear in ps4 and xbox one .and not per ordear in pc

Karrar ALi October 20, 2016 4:27 pm Reply
    • Lol I’m hiding in the bathroom to watch this!

Zach Ruggiero October 20, 2016 4:32 pm Reply
    • Karrar ALi October 20, 2016 4:33 pm Reply
    • Almost got in a car accident trying to watch this on my way to work!

Zach Ruggiero October 20, 2016 4:35 pm Reply
    • No. That’s not weird. It’s similar to what we got in the gta5 announcement trailer. Not really much but environment

Dallas Johnson October 20, 2016 4:36 pm Reply
    • @ Zach HAHAHA! I’m glad you made it safely to enjoy the trailer

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 4:52 pm Reply
    • @ Dallas yes!!!! They’re so good at building suspense

Anna Bambi Delahaya October 20, 2016 4:52 pm Reply
    • I prefer getting teased like this.. makes the release that much sweeter. I’m totally not talking about sex.

Aldo J Beltran October 20, 2016 4:58 pm Reply
    • Eh your in my “People you may know” list

Glen Akenclose October 20, 2016 5:19 pm Reply
    • Anna Bambi Delahaya dam your beautiful

Giovanny Aguilar October 20, 2016 5:35 pm Reply
    • It was worth it!

Zach Ruggiero October 20, 2016 5:37 pm Reply
  • Well it shows that you can hunt large groups of Buffalo, and possibly ride canoes? It didn’t show much of the action in the game but I’m still hoping for John Marston to still show back up. Didn’t clarify if it was a prequel or sequel though although I assume it’s a prequel.

Vaughn Hayes October 20, 2016 3:07 pm Reply
    • I think this is about the john’s old gang, well i hope so

John Ramon October 20, 2016 3:11 pm Reply
    • This was always going to be a teaser rather than a trailer. They wouldn’t release too much info so soon

Mark Robson October 20, 2016 3:11 pm Reply
    • Still buzzed though

Mark Robson October 20, 2016 3:11 pm Reply
    • Forsure still looks awesome! I hope they bundle it with RDR HD or something so that once I finish the prequel then I can replay the original story.

Vaughn Hayes October 20, 2016 3:13 pm Reply
    • Its a prequal to rdr so chances are you will be john

Kevin Davis October 20, 2016 3:14 pm Reply
    • The fact that there are herds of buffalo suggest it’s a prequel as you can make them extinct in RDR1

Rachel Wafer October 20, 2016 3:15 pm Reply
    • I hope its prequel and show a young John and Dutch,

Pagan Lou October 20, 2016 3:17 pm Reply
    • I’m saying it’s a prequel, and I think the large herd of buffalo proves that (they were close to extinction in RDR, so close in fact that you could make them extinct and earn a trophy for it).

Personally, I also think Marston will be in it, and it’ll be during his gang days, but we’ll be playing as an entirely new character. There’s no more tension regarding John, as we know how it ends for him. And it’ll be really interesting to see that character from another perspective.

Rhys Ware October 20, 2016 3:26 pm Reply
    • Its probably more in the future cause if u stop where the train cutscene is that there are more power lines now as to how it was in red dead redemption

Daniel Morales October 20, 2016 3:27 pm Reply
    • I hope that if it is a prequel they bring back Rob Wiethoff as the voice of Marston.

Connor Donnell October 20, 2016 3:28 pm Reply
    • Has it occurred to you guys that it may be a different story all together?

Karan Jani October 20, 2016 3:30 pm Reply
    • I don’t think you’ll be playing as John

Alejandro A. Stephz October 20, 2016 3:46 pm Reply
    • John Ramon *Dutch’s gang

Alejandro A. Stephz October 20, 2016 3:47 pm Reply
    • A prequel with that “2” on the name of the game…? Don’t think so.

Daniel Sam October 20, 2016 4:15 pm Reply
    • A sequel with his son would be pushing the WW1 time frame, the west wasn’t so wild by then. Its gotta be a prequel I would think

Nick Steilen October 20, 2016 4:23 pm Reply
    • Hey cool. Same first name

Vaughn Rowley October 20, 2016 4:25 pm Reply
    • here’s a thought: different part of the west, different cast, same timeframe

Alex Burnette October 20, 2016 4:33 pm Reply
    • I think its a prequel. It shows an older world not a ww1 world of how the first ended. I think it’ll be about how he turned up as he did in red dead redemption

Sean Netherlain October 20, 2016 4:39 pm Reply
    • John marston is dead people i guess i was the only one crying at the end of that game

Tony Huelsmann October 20, 2016 4:42 pm Reply
    • I would like a prequel, although I wouldn’t like to play as John, it would be pretty dope though if you played as another member of the gang and saw how ruthless John and Dutch were, or even be someone else entirely and get to hear about Dutch’s gang. Who knows maybe we will get a Godfather part 2 scenario where we see a young John Marston in the old west and a slightly older jack Marston trying to survive in a changing world

Emiliano Miron October 20, 2016 4:47 pm Reply
  • Okay. 20 seconds in and nothing. 30 seconds in so far nothing. 40 Seconds in still nothing. And finally the entire trailer plays and all I take away from this is that it has extremely good graphics.

Josh Bagwell October 20, 2016 3:11 pm Reply
    • The shots in first 40 secs looks like CGI.. is it in-game or what??

Gokulakannan Armugam October 20, 2016 3:33 pm Reply
    • Gokulakannan Armugam Knowing Rockstar, I’d say that’s all in-game.

Josh Bagwell October 20, 2016 3:38 pm Reply
    • Well actually you got an orchestral score, and that’s usually an indicator of the tone of the game. So we know it’s going to be pretty serious and melancholic. And yes you have incredible visuals and a sense of how alive the world is. But it hints that you can use canoes, that wildlife interacts with each other, and some other nice little touches. I’m sure IGN or someone will do one of those rewind things where they analyse all the tiny little details and hints

Steve Russell October 20, 2016 4:02 pm Reply
    • Its a teaser. Demanding cry baby much?

John Laney October 20, 2016 5:16 pm Reply
  • Looks amazing!!! Can’t believe we have to wait a while another year ggrrrr but can’t wait. Getting it for Xbox one oh yeah. Don’t worry PC owners im sure they will have it come out on PC eventually like they did for GTA V

Holly Speak October 20, 2016 3:12 pm Reply
  • Man…I played the crap out of the first one. I think it might’ve been the only game since SNES days that I played to 100% completion. Just enjoyed playing it so much. But, it was a controller killer. Wore my joystick out with some of the trick riding you could do.

Robert Redmon October 20, 2016 3:12 pm Reply
    • I got two controllers with loose joysticks because of this game…

Robert Wood October 20, 2016 3:37 pm Reply
    • Glad I’m not the only one. I had to throw mine away. They were unusable

Robert Redmon October 20, 2016 3:41 pm Reply
    • Haha…they still work…they’re just well broken in for the kid to enjoy now…

Robert Wood October 20, 2016 3:42 pm Reply
    • Yeah man Red Dead Revolver was tough

Steve Russell October 20, 2016 3:54 pm Reply
    • RDR is the only game I ever completed to 100% same as you. I bought Red Dead Revolver twice. Again few years after trading it in. RDR is my favourite game of all time.

Aidan Cullen October 20, 2016 4:04 pm Reply
  • People saying this doesn’t get them hyped for the game, my question to you is. Why the hell do you need ANYTHING to be hyped for fucking RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 !!!!!! Dead inside.

Victor Statler Nord October 20, 2016 3:13 pm Reply
    • Facts yo they bitch too much . They listen too All they fans n mfs still complaining . Ppl will never be grateful .

Da Real Ebk October 20, 2016 4:24 pm Reply
  • Games don’t give us this kind of excitement for a release anymore. I had goose bumps watching that trailer!!! I really can’t wait. In the mean time, if rockstar wanted to release reddead on ps4, I wouldn’t mind

Marc Dawson October 20, 2016 3:16 pm Reply
  • i don’t care if anyone’s PC makes my PS4 look like a NES or whether Xbox one is better than PS4 or whatever, I literally couldn’t give two tosses and neither can most people. It will find its way to PC just as GTA V did so please stop moaning. I also don’t care if you’re going to be there to pick it up at midnight etc because again no one cares, literally no one! Just start complimenting Rockstar for actually making the sequel everyone wanted and be happy at that!!

Mark Roberts October 20, 2016 3:18 pm Reply
    • i don’t think so, that didn’t happen with the original RDR

Fernando Aldrete Castillo October 20, 2016 3:21 pm Reply
    • It will I’m sure so stop worrying!! But if it doesn’t so what, if it does so what, if it comes out on PC first so what, if they decide to make it Xbox one only so what! What is said on here makes no difference, no difference whatsoever to rockstar or to this release, so I repeat my original post just be happy that they’re releasing a sequel that everyone wants!

Mark Roberts October 20, 2016 3:24 pm Reply
    • So you don’t want more people to be able to play the game that has no reason for not being on their platform as well?

The mindset that exclusivity is okay is total bullshit. All gamers should WANT inclusiveness, WANT more people to be able to play as many games as possible. Actively cheering for intentionally leaving others out is fucking narrow-minded and pathetic and inhibits progress. You don’t have to like the platform, but BEING HAPPY that an entire demographic of people who were looking forward to playing it CAN’T now is fucked up.

Christian Sullivan October 20, 2016 3:41 pm Reply
    • Chill out, seriously I mean come on! There’s more to life! But don’t worry Rockstar will release it on PC just as they did with GTA V and just like they did with that everyone will have to endure countless mod videos on ladbible etc, just as the story will be leaked and ruined for those who are yet to play it. Besides you can’t look forward to playing something that hadn’t even been confirmed until yesterday! Yes everyone wants to play it and yes everyone will get the chance so stop stressing honestly!

Mark Roberts October 20, 2016 3:45 pm Reply
    • PC-only gamers are plenty happy to gloat when something isn’t available on consoles so hearing them whine right now is pretty satisfying. But in general I’m against exclusives of any kind. Anyway, this WILL make the jump to PC. After GTA V there’s no way it won’t.

Shane Dunlap October 20, 2016 4:18 pm Reply
    • For the record PS4 IS MORE POWERFUL THAN XBOX 1.

Jacob Sebastien October 20, 2016 4:19 pm Reply
    • READY FOR THE PS4 PRO TO COME OUT THO”

Jacob Sebastien October 20, 2016 4:19 pm Reply
    • You’re moaning about people moaning. I sense an irrational hate for those with different interests.

Robert Wood October 20, 2016 4:28 pm Reply
    • Pc doesn’t deserve it.

James Dylan Fisher October 20, 2016 5:35 pm Reply
  • I spent countless days,hours, months years playing red dead redemption on Xbox 360 it is by far my favorite game. The feel of western games has always been my favorite era and type of game. From the landscape to the characters to the nostalgia of a era not long before us.Im fucking stoked r* has been listening to the community fan base of that game and wanting a prequel. Thanks rockstar for listening there truly are no other developers or studio like yours. Red dead redemption was a masterpiece. I expect this one to truly be the best game ever to date

Aaron Quigley October 20, 2016 3:23 pm Reply
    • Literally couldn’t have said it any better. Game on brother.

Jacob Rolls October 20, 2016 5:33 pm Reply
  • I wonder why they didn’t use a different title, like Red Dead Renegade or Red Dead Revenge. Why call it Red Dead Redemption 2 unless they are planing on continuing the Jack Marston story?

Andy Bolyard October 20, 2016 3:23 pm Reply
    • I think its going to be a prequel to the last one

James C. Harmon October 20, 2016 3:54 pm Reply
    • Exactly my thought. Revolver, Redemption, then Retribution! 😛

Steve Russell October 20, 2016 3:56 pm Reply
    • It doesn’t even make any sense as in Red Dead 2 John Marston got redemption, I can’t see how you can get redemption a second time.

Lloyd Franklin October 20, 2016 4:22 pm Reply
    • Maybe Red Dead Redemption 2 is a placeholder tiltle as to not ruin any plot points possibly.

Nick Culafic October 20, 2016 4:51 pm Reply
    • Why would they do that? Grand theft auto is still grand theft auto, a title change would ruin the series

Dustin Belhumeur October 20, 2016 4:59 pm Reply
    • I’d rather not play a prequel to Redemption. John was an ok character… But I liked Red from Revolver better.
      That being said… I’d rather just have a new character altogether.

Michael Aaron Leonard October 20, 2016 5:15 pm Reply
  • Waiting almost a week for this?? Really¡¿!¿¡! Times has changed a lot guys, and i know red dead redemtion was at least for me the best game of the last generation(or maybe the best i ever played in my life) but you guys are dealing with adults here, we have not enough time to spend wainting for short trailers, teasers or clues of things that we want, just show us the product at detail and make it worth it, show us some respect please.

Arthur McTavish October 20, 2016 3:27 pm Reply
    • Yes, you’re an adult. So have some patience like one, act like you have a life outside video games, let them finish making the game and then you can play it when it comes out.

Gideon Land October 20, 2016 3:34 pm Reply
    • Don’t be an asshole, it is a damn trailer not a whole game, for people like you which get satisfied with crumbs like this, they feel like gods who need to be whoreshiped, and by the way, act like and adult, read this, don’t answer something equaly stupid like before or anything at all and take you mature and very busy life and stick it in you butthole, xoxo…

Arthur McTavish October 20, 2016 3:47 pm Reply
    • Okay, I’ll try not to be demeaning lol. But they said they would release a trailer today, what were you expecting? Games don’t magically appear, they have to make it and rockstar takes a while cus they make it very good. So just wait a little longer.

Gideon Land October 20, 2016 4:10 pm Reply
    • You might be an adult by law but you look like a little bitch to me.

Sander Van Hertum October 20, 2016 4:24 pm Reply
    • It’s a teaser, not a trailer

Tony Sims October 20, 2016 4:25 pm Reply
    • Sander Van Hertum and by you picture, you look like a cute combination of mclovin and miss piggy but thats not the point…

Arthur McTavish October 20, 2016 4:28 pm Reply
    • U realize the game comes out in a year right? Hard to release actual detail when the games not finished

Craig Smith October 20, 2016 4:45 pm Reply
    • I’m guessing you don’t know Rockstar games very well. Very secretive people.

Ashley Marie Shorney October 20, 2016 4:45 pm Reply
    • I know them since forever, that’s why im tired of the way they treat us, is like they think that we don’t deserve to play their games and that we are not worthy to buy weathever they sell us… you know what?, they are right, we are not worthy if call of duty, assassins creed and every other shitty anual realeased are the top sellig games every year…

Arthur McTavish October 20, 2016 5:04 pm Reply
    • Wow way to be the adult and sink to his level guy

Jonathan Orozco October 20, 2016 5:13 pm Reply
    • Damn this Arthur guy is dumb

John Laney October 20, 2016 5:18 pm Reply
    • …they release a small teaser a year before it’s even due to come out and you’re emotional af. They throw out brilliant, stunning, innovative games. They never disappoint. I love when I get the game and not really know what to expect.

Ashley Marie Shorney October 20, 2016 5:21 pm Reply
    • Well its been a week since the game was announced

Marko Travar October 20, 2016 5:26 pm Reply

They would’ve shown even far less back in the day had the franchise been as famous as it was now. Just be grateful they gave us anything at all.

Chery Saldivar October 20, 2016 5:32 pm Reply
    • Why would they show gameplay for a game that doesn’t come out for another year? U clearly don’t know how Rockstar operates, u show some respect u emotional prick.

Dontae Rogers October 20, 2016 5:35 pm Reply
  • Even more hyped. The landscapes look incredible.

That name will forever bug me. Red Dead Rebellion or Red Dead Retribution were the rumored titles. Seems lazy that after developing the storyline and characters they went with Red Dead Redemption 2

Liam Yates October 20, 2016 3:27 pm Reply
    • Agreed

Steve Russell October 20, 2016 3:57 pm Reply
    • Maybe its redemption coz of the fact that John Marston will be in it.

Nervern Glenston Presence October 20, 2016 4:06 pm Reply
    • Redemption was a reboot and had nothin to do with revolver

Zac Ryan Smith October 20, 2016 4:15 pm Reply
    • Zac Ryan Smith it doesn’t have to do anything with Revolver. They are both games from the Red Dead franchise

Tobias Wimmer October 20, 2016 5:23 pm Reply
    • Red Dead Revolver was made by another company that went bankrupt before they could finish. Rockstar bought them out and kinda finished the game.

Sean Hemmer October 20, 2016 5:25 pm Reply
  • #GameOfTheDecade. Can’t wait for this!!! The first Red Dead Redemption is one of the best game I’ve ever player and one of the best games ever. And had the best DLC also. It was a perfection. And I believe this one will be even better…

Guilherme Nvo October 20, 2016 3:29 pm Reply
  • People were talking about hyping it too early. The game has told you nothing and it’s one of the most magnificent looking games possible at the moment lol…

That scenery tho…the buffalo roaming, the valleys, the lighting around fire, the canoe in the river the townsfolk and then their magnificent seven racing across the plains on horseback…That’s incredibly impressive right now. Forget what it’ll be like in about a year. Take it all, Rockstar

Terrence Jones October 20, 2016 3:34 pm Reply
  • People bitching about PC gamers are ignorant. Of course consoles make more sales. Consoles are for people who are generally poor. Anyone can afford a 300 dollar low settings machine.

PC is amazing and if anyone on consoles had a chance to actually play something on a great pc your minds would explode.

Point in fact I picked up gears of war 4 and cooped with my friend I let him play on my xbone and I played on my pc and the difference was night and day. I play in true 4k resolution and every setting is in ultra. While console graphics options is only gamma lol. Locked at 30fps and upscaled pseudo 1080p.

Anthony Włodarski October 20, 2016 3:35 pm Reply
    • U sound like a bitter PC player

Jonathan Lamb October 20, 2016 3:41 pm Reply
    • Nah bro not bitter, but it blows my mind about people sometimes. I have all 3 consoles but I also am a pc gamer first and foremost. The difference is incomparable.

Anthony Włodarski October 20, 2016 3:42 pm Reply
    • Eh some people just prefer gaming on console over PC. I actually have both but don’t like the fact that because PC is a open platform its easier to cheat on. Aim bot hacks annoy me the most. There are certain games id rather play on PC and some id rather play on console. I don’t think wealth has anything to do with the majority of PC gamers. More PC gamers have affordable rigs then super rigs.

LeDonnis D Coleman October 20, 2016 3:47 pm Reply
    • As LeDonnis D Coleman said. Its not a wealth thing but more of a personal preference. Some people rather not deal with all these little nerds who hack games to cheat to really make them feel like the “master race”

Dominic Bullene October 20, 2016 3:53 pm Reply
    • LeDonnis I agree. I recently grabbed NBA2k17 on pc for the better graphics but I’ve mainly been doing MyCareer, going online there are pople who are 99 overall which I know is hacked so ya it goes both ways.

Anthony Włodarski October 20, 2016 3:53 pm Reply
    • Anthony this post gave me cancer

Steve Russell October 20, 2016 3:55 pm Reply
    • I play on console just to avoid dealing with elitist fucks like you all the time

Justin Harth October 20, 2016 3:59 pm Reply
    • There’s nothing elite about my post. Just play on bad ass pc sometime, why would you not want better performance and graphics? Blows my mind…

Again I also have all 3 consoles but prefer mouse and keyboard and better everything.

Honestly haven’t encountered many hackers on pc, sure they exist but they also do on consoles too.

Anthony Włodarski October 20, 2016 4:00 pm Reply
    • Them virus’s will find ya on PC

Jonathan Lamb October 20, 2016 4:01 pm Reply
    • elite, no. elitist, yes.

Justin Harth October 20, 2016 4:04 pm Reply
    • I’ve played games on PC and it doesn’t ” blow u away ” I mean yeah the graphics might be a little better but they should be as you’ve paid over a 1000 quid on average for a gaming PC and for that u can get a ps4 with loads of games so I honestly don’t see the logic lol

Jonathan Lamb October 20, 2016 4:08 pm Reply
    • Jonathan Lamb Some people like different things. I play BF on console and PC. I prefer a m+kb and the higher framerate/resolution on my PC but I have just as much fun playing on my Xbox.

Keith Spath October 20, 2016 4:12 pm Reply
    • I generally can’t stand these kind of comments. If you like to play PC! THEN STAY PLAYING ON YOUR DAMN PC. Leave us glorious Console generation with these GLORIOUS exclusives and go play CS:GO.

Kenny Huiskamp October 20, 2016 4:17 pm Reply
    • I have pc and xbox one i use the xbox one far more the only thing pc has goinf for it is the better graphica which is nice but you should be playing games for fun to enjoy them not for eyecandy you want eyecandy go to a fucking stripclub…..

Tom Eames October 20, 2016 4:19 pm Reply
    • Jonathan Lamb And you don’t sound like an misunderstanding console player? You mistake legitimate criticism for bitterness. This is a sincere concern for more people than you think, and all you can think of is “console vs pc”. That dichotomy is bs, for one. And it makes it seem like console players are either jealous, or simply hateful.

Robert Wood October 20, 2016 4:31 pm Reply
    • Justin Harth That sounds a bit elitist, ironically.

Robert Wood October 20, 2016 4:31 pm Reply
    • Im far from poor and i lrefer console

Craig Smith October 20, 2016 4:41 pm Reply
    • No the only reason some people don’t buy PCs is because every 3 years your constantly upgrading them and it’s a pain in the arse Xbox ps4 good for 10 years PC good for 3 believe me I have both PC and ps4

David Hobson October 20, 2016 4:53 pm Reply
    • David Hobson You only need to upgrade of you want to keep playing new games on high/ultra. You could play games at console level graphics and framerate for as long, if not longer than the life of a console generation.

Keith Spath October 20, 2016 5:06 pm Reply
    • I like how you call console gamers poor when the games cost 60 dollars each and there aren’t insanely low sales on their respective stores unlike Steam. While we may spend less on the machine, we spend more on the games. Some people could have game collections possibly worth over a few thousands of dollars.

I game on both platforms and I love gaming on my console because it’s just a breeze. I don’t have to worry about poor optimizations. At the same time, as someone who loves playing FPS games, I enjoy it on PC even though I play it more on console. Both has their ups and downs.

Stop bragging about 4K graphics. We aren’t in the time where everyone has a 4K TV or monitor. It’s still in its infancy, and as far as a general consumer is concerned, he’s not going to spend additional money on a 4K display for games if he/she is more than satisfied with 1080p. Good on you for being able to run those games at such fidelity, but not everyone cares about it. Some people just want to enjoy the story and the gameplay on its own. Enhancements don’t matter to some.

Giovanni Cheng October 20, 2016 5:09 pm Reply
    • I don’t think anyone cares bro

Logan Higginbotham October 20, 2016 5:11 pm Reply
    • Also, just because you prefer mouse and keyboard, it doesn’t mean it’s the best set of controls. I personally prefer a controller for most games since it’s easier but it’s a personal preference. You don’t force it into someone and make it a reason to get a PC

Giovanni Cheng October 20, 2016 5:11 pm Reply
    • Giovanni I have a gtx 1080 32gb dd4 pc 3000 ram an i7 6770k running liquid cooled at 4.6ghz and a 28 inch 4k monitor.

It’s not at its infancy and every single game I play is easier 60fps in 4k max settings. Some slug down to maybe 45fps but it’s doable.

My rig cost about 1500 and will be future proof for at least 5 years.

Maybe I shouldn’t say poor people for consoles but I meant it as they are cheaper so of course there’s more of a demographic when comparing the two.

Anthony Włodarski October 20, 2016 5:15 pm Reply
    • I have a r9 290x, i7 6700k, 16gb of ddr4 corsair vengeance, all on the gigabyte z170 gaming 7, wrapped up in phantom 240(white set up) and i have a xbox one s.

Pc is a money pit, nothing else. Playing the xbox on the 4k tv is much comfier and more enjoyable(even if its just 4k upscale).

Games on pc are utter multiplayer crap, repetetive af. Every game you play on the pc its community is the worst humanity has to offer and very few games let you turn off their access to you completelly.

Now say how graphics of consoles and 4k upscale is horrible? Its like all of you were born on 4k and best graphics. Pc gamers are nothing but self entitle brats.

“Get cancer pls” – pc master race

Marcus Helsing October 20, 2016 5:32 pm Reply
    • Consoles are for poor people ?? Get fucked you nutsack!!!! I use a console because it’s in my living room , where I can switch between tv or gaming. My iMac and MacBook are to cheap for games

Leighton Roberts October 20, 2016 5:38 pm Reply
    • As a fellow PC gamer who also plays consoles, I absolutely hate it when I hear fellow PC gamers act the way you are doing right now. Its pathetic. People can game on whatever they want. If you prefer PC over consoles, cool. You don’t have to be mean to those who like consoles and to those who can’t afford a high end gaming rig.

I prefer console for a number of reasons. It’s simpler. The community is better. I prefer controller over keyboard. It’s portable. It’s small.

It might not have the same power as a high end gaming PC, but most people don’t want to or don’t have the money to spend on a high end gaming PC.

Gaming is gaming no matter what you play on. A true gamer would know that.

Cassie Mattern October 20, 2016 5:39 pm Reply
    • I wasn’t mean. I was stating why pc are better hardware wise. But they crying again, I’m a console gamer too so lol I dunno. Triggered.

Anthony Włodarski October 20, 2016 5:42 pm Reply
  • One question:
    Is Red Dead Redemption 2 going to be like Grand Theft Auto 5?

By which I mean: Are you going to make a good singleplayer, and then abandon that to flog billions off of Red Dead Online?
    It’s literally the difference between a “must-have pre-order”, and a “I’ll pick it up when I’m done playing my current game” for me.

Bjorn van Rijszen October 20, 2016 4:06 pm Reply
    • I wondered the same thing. The dynamic of online for this game would be more appealing since we can ride horse and have shootouts and all that good stuff, but they can’t leave the story hanging like they did with GTA. That was one of the only let downs from that game!

Terrence Polk October 20, 2016 4:24 pm Reply
    • lol dramatic

Kenny Blueford October 20, 2016 4:35 pm Reply
    • I hope they’ll have both Single Player as well as the Online.

Corey Vogel October 20, 2016 4:55 pm Reply
    • Rdr multilayer was fun!

Chris Reid October 20, 2016 4:59 pm Reply
    • I’m really praying they’re gonna focus more on singleplayer.

Adam Booth October 20, 2016 5:14 pm Reply
    • Heard rockrtstar trademarked Read Dead Redemption Online after they started teasing this.

Ryan Turner October 20, 2016 5:14 pm Reply
    • As long as it’s not pay-to-win online like GTA V was, I’m fine with them giving multiplayer a lot of attention. I would much rather buy a season pass than those damn Shark cards.

Noah Hazlett October 20, 2016 5:16 pm Reply
    • Noah if you gotta buy shark cards your a fucken noob lmfao

Carlos Zambrano October 20, 2016 5:20 pm Reply
    • Corey Vogel Yeah, I don’t mind the multiplayer. It’s not for me, but whatever.

I just want Rockstar to give equal treatment. I’m still waiting to be able to use the Hydra in singleplayer.

Or to create lowriders. Or the new bikes.

Bjorn van Rijszen October 20, 2016 5:23 pm Reply
  • Can’t understand all the “this is no trailer”-complaining. It shows a lot actually. Great landscapes, which we’ll most likely be able to wander around in with no limits (like in RDR1). All the details, the stuff and garbage on the streets, living environment ect. We also see a bit of industry, indians, burning places, which could all be a hint to the industrialization and the “dark sides” that came with it. It’s one whole year to go still – you can’t expect them to show us everything yet. That’s just what makes it exciting. Nobody knew GTA5 would have 3 playable characters at first, too. And the more it was a surprise when they revealed it.

Matthias Gies October 20, 2016 5:24 pm Reply