Ragnarok M Eternal Love will have a 5-hour schedule maintenance this coming November 26, 2020 at 1:00 AM to November 26 at 6:00AM (Manila, Philippine Time). The maintenance is for the new patch fixes for reported issue in the game and new content update as well for Episode 7.0.
Due to the engine being optimized and upgraded, players will not be able to enter the game from the old client after this maintenance. iOS/Android users must update the complete client through the App Store/Google Play to enter.
New Client update includes the following:
- EP 7.0 “Moon’s Echo”
- Optimized the problem whereby some models easily crashed and other such issues.
Aside from the usual maintenance compensation, players will can also get rewards from November 26 to December 3, 2020 when they complete the daily board quest. The rewards are the following:
- 1 x Glittering Rune Stone – Star
- 2 x Valkyrie Growth Gift Box
- 2 x Pet Adventure Coupon
Moon Lake is the new Map in Ragnarok Mobile
Newly added the main city “Moon Lake”, the wild map “Odin Palace”, and “Palace Main Hall”. The 10th chapter of the new main story “Guardian in the Moonlight” will be officially launched. The fall of the Star Bridge shards changed the Midgard continent and caused panic among people. No one knows what this is all about.
- Adventurers that have reached Base Lv.105 can go to Prontera to retrieve their “lost memories” and explore the truth of the Star Bridge’s fall…
- After completing all the quests in single-player main story “Faith and Fate – Epilogue”, you can unlock the main city and wild map (please refer to the Quest Manual for main story quests)
New added Moon Lake “Anecdote Quest”
- After reaching Base Lv.15 and clearing the main story of Chapter 10, you can trigger this series’ quests in Moon Lake, Odin Palace, and Palace Main Hall respectively
- Moon Lake: “Moon Lake”
- Odin Palace: “Gungnir”, “Fortune Kim and Muninn”, “Fountain of Wisdom”, “Louen Character”, “Glepuneil” and “Odin Palace”
- Palace Main Hall: “Hilydescarf”, “Brothers’ Past Memories”, “Moon Wolf Fenril” and “Mortal World Python”.
New Gameplay – Holy Ground War
Check our other post to learn about the new Holy Ground War in Ragnarok Mobile.
3D Visual Angle On
* Added [3D Visual Angle], you can switch between [2.5D Visual Angle] and [Viewing Angle Lock] in settings.
* The screen ratio of 3D Visual Angle is 3:7, the left 30% is the rocker area, and the right 70% is the lens rotation area.
* The current version only supports 3D Visual Angle in some scenes, and more scenes will be available with 3D Visual Angle in the future.
1. Optimization of Extraction System
- Enchantment Perfusion equipment can also be consumed as extraction materials. The extraction attributes are the same as the equipment before perfusion.
- The extraction attributes of the perfusion equipment cannot coexist with the equipped equipment before the perfusion, and the extraction attributes will be deactivated when there is a conflict.
- Extraction attributes can be activated in non-main city areas. Deactivation or replacing the activated attributes will add a 60-second cooldown time.
2. Optimization of Team Competition
Skillpoint reset adjustment: The skillpoint reset time has been changed from the end of each season to the start of each season (8pm).
New [Legend Tier] items have been added to the Team Competition Shop:
- Newly added [Origin Book], the price is 16800 [Honor Proof], unlimited purchase;
- Newly added [Glittering Rune Stone – Star], the price is 1500 [Honor Proof], each account can purchase up to 2 per week.
3. Echoing Corridor Optimization
- The number of Gold Coins dropped in the Machine Room doubled;
- Increase the price of [Osteoacusis Chips] and [Broaden Horizons] in the shop to 50;
- Reduced the initial number of Gold Coins obtained from the 31st, 41st, and 51st floors;
- Reduced the HP MVP and mini in each monster room;
- The effect of the monster room [Confinement Domain] changed from being unable to perform Magic Restore to reducing the percentage of Magic Restore;
- Reduce the monsters’ spawn range in the monster room to avoid the situation where players are defeated when switching scenes;
- No longer need to challenge the highest 10 levels in the level clearance record to win weekly rewards. After maintenance, the captain can select any 10 levels less than the highest record via “Weekly Mode” to obtain the corresponding weekly rewards. Weekly rewards can only be obtained once a week.
4. Rune System Optimization
- The Rune Box can now directly perform Rune Smelting, including Advancement Smelting, Precision Smelting, Attribute Synergy, Rune Replacement, and Rune Carving functions;
- Increased the limit of Skill Rune and Attribute Rune Bags from 300 to 400.
5. Barren Land Map Optimization
- Added pre-material tips to the Skillpoint of Divine Tree Spirit system;
- Barren Land items [Lucky Bags], [Dream Chopping Blades] and [Conjury Power Potions] can be used in batches.
6. Job Skill Adjustments
- When the Bard and Dancer are in an ensemble, they can no longer use [Bragi’s Faith] and [Smile of Eden];
- [Star Arrows]’ Dmg calculation is adjusted to be affected by the damage bonus of [Shrimp Pond], and the Dmg Reduc. of [Shrimp Pond], [Killing Puppet Rune] and [Smile of Eden];
- [Knell] is no longer immune to all controls and debuffs;
- [Enchant Deadly Poison]’s duration is adjusted from 40 seconds to 120 seconds, and the cooldown time is adjusted from 40 seconds to 20 seconds;
- When [Imperishable Dragon] and [Knell] are triggered, the boll ball-holding status in Team Competitions will be lost;
- [Cart Tornado]’s cooldown time has been changed from 2 to 3.5, delay has been changed from 2 to 1.5.
7. Skill Damage Display Optimization: now the Damage Data and Healing Data will disappear quickly.
8. “Phen Guitar” can be transformed into [Musical Instrument] weapon appearance now! If you have already stored “Phen Guitar”, you need to take it out of the Adventure Handbook and store it again to unlock the corresponding weapon appearance.
- Fixed the problem where some Adventurers’ Adventure Handbook achievements cannot be activated;
- Fixed the problem where the Rift Dungeon of the Adventurer’s Assistant interface cannot be completed quickly;
- Fixed the problem where some Adventurer Assistants displayed abnormal [Thanatos Tower] clearance statuses;
- Fixed the problem where interface abnormalities appeared when tapping on other NPCs in the Precision Smelting Rune class switching interface;
- Fixed the problem where Zeny is insufficient and it didn’t prompt the issue, but the interface automatically closed when producing headwear.