fbpx

Tetris Battle is Closing Down on May 31

Written by

Today, when you try opening up Tetris Battle on Facebook; an announcement appears on the top of the game indicating that “Special Notice: Tetris Battle will no longer be available after May 31, 2019”. Tetris Online Inc., an exclusive online licensee of the Tetris Company in North America and Europe also announced on its official website that they will also closing-down all other games including Tetris Friends, Tetris Battle Drop, etc..

Do you still remember the Tetris Battle on Facebook a few years ago? It is one of the most addicting games back then where you can play Tetris with your friends or other players around the world. The game is also competitive that you can brag your score with your FB friends by reaching the highest rank in the score leaderboard. But now, it comes to an end as it will stop operating after May 31 and will be saying goodbye to us forever. Today, when you try opening up Tetris Battle on Facebook; an announcement appears on the top of the game indicating that "Special Notice: Tetris Battle will no longer be available after May 31, 2019". Tetris Online Inc., an exclusive online licensee of the Tetris Company in North America and Europe also announced on its official website that they will also closing-down all other games including Tetris Friends, Tetris Battle Drop, etc.. This will be the last time you can play Tetris Battle as it is still available on Facebook for a few months. Why not show some love and pay respect by playing the game with your highest score. What are your best memories with Tetris Battle? Let us know in the comment section.
Article Tags:
Article Categories:
All News · News · Uncategorized

Comments

• sad :/

Capty April 18, 2019 3:09 pm Reply
  • Sad, I wish you could continue the game. It’s a nice game, competing with your friends.

Suretaker Og Gwapa April 18, 2019 4:44 pm Reply
  • so sad : ((

sylvia April 19, 2019 3:54 am Reply
  • i love tetris battle.ive been playing it for the past 8 yrs.hope you change your mind and not close it down

editha hermo April 19, 2019 4:17 pm Reply
  • But why?

Pieter Dehaene April 19, 2019 5:32 pm Reply
  • This is my favorite online game, I’ve played it for 7 years~~
    I just want to arrive The max level. Please don’t shut down this game.
    Everyone loves it FOREVER~~

Robert Cha April 20, 2019 12:08 am Reply
  • This can’t be!😭 alongside of Pet Society my favorite game addiction…Why such remove this game where there are still many who is still fond of it? This is my kind of stress reliever game I hope it will still exist though…FOREVER😭💖

Jed April 21, 2019 3:44 am Reply
  • Please don’t remove Tetris Battle, it is my favourite game in Facebook and I use to to kill free time or when I feel stress, this game makes me feel better.

Joey April 22, 2019 9:29 am Reply
  • What a shame!

Bert Schelstraete April 22, 2019 11:16 am Reply
  • why? there are huge amount of fans and it’s very addictive game why they still want to shut it down?

Benedek Chen April 22, 2019 10:29 pm Reply
  • Please don’t close this site down, I play every day. When I can’t sleep it helps me unwind and I love the Arena playing against other real time players. I would be happy to pay a small subscription to keep it going?

Belinda April 24, 2019 6:12 am Reply
  • Why???? is there any chance of not closing down?

Desiree Yvette Sandoval April 24, 2019 6:45 am Reply
  • Nooooooo!!!!! So many people from all over the world are going to be so sad and with a lot of free time.

Sharon April 24, 2019 8:13 pm Reply
  • Whenever I have a tough day Tetris helps me unwind. I been going through a lot the past few years. The death of all three of my dogs. My Father having to go in a home then dying within a year. Then my Mom having a stroke, then a heart attack, multiple operations and me being her caregiver. This was just about the only thing that could let me forget all that and unwind. Now it will be gone.

Vince April 25, 2019 2:57 am Reply
  • just reached 110

paxel1213@hotmail.dk April 25, 2019 11:03 am Reply
  • Why the hell? It’s the number one perfect game for unwinding and stressing down. There is even scientifc reports of tetris beeing psychologically helpful. I love this game since I was 8 years old and it came on Game Boy. I found this perfect version on facebook and now you want to take it away altough there are so many people enjoying it?? This is shit.

Ida Wallin Johansson April 25, 2019 11:00 pm Reply
  • I remember the time i came max rank in 2p+, that was niceee

Andreas Trabjerg April 27, 2019 1:27 pm Reply
  • I have been playing it quasi daily since… ages. I shall miss it! Why are you doing this to your faithful firends? :'((((

Jacqueline May 2, 2019 6:38 am Reply