Developer S-Game has announced that Mad Crown, their roguelike RPG is now out of early access as of today. Mad Crown immerses players in a dieselpunk world hundreds of years after the human race destroyed the world with nuclear weapons. Mad Crown is available on Steam now for $9.99 USD.
Nuclear Armageddon awoke god-like leviathans from beneath the Earth’s surface and a doomsday battle between the creatures has devastated the planet. Players will set off on a quest to claim the Mad Crown, an artifact of untold power.
Mad Crown Trailer
Mad Crown features challenging turn-based combat with an integrated card system that creates a deep tactical combat system. Outside of combat, the rogue like dungeon crawling will thrill fans of the genre and when you’ve lost enough party members and health, return to town to recover and buy supplies for your quest to obtain the Mad Crown.
The game’s party system allows players to take a variety of characters out on their adventures. With a class system that brings diversity as well as a robust equipment and loot system, players can customize their party members to their liking in both skills and stats. Mad Crown is available on Steam now for $9.99 USD.
About Mad Crown
Mad Crown is a dungeon crawling roguelike RPG set in a dieselpunk post-apocalyptic world. Players will form parties of varied characters and classes and travel a vivid landscape filled with mutants, monsters, and technological wonders.
- Roguelike elements: Initial level zero setting, penalties for player death, inventory management, survival mechanics.
- Procedurally generated dungeons
- In-depth tactical turn-based combat.
- Card deck system: use items and ability cards inside and outside of combat to your tactical advantage.
- Vivid art style and scored soundtrack.
- Adventurers reciprocal rescue! Adventurers can work together to rescue one another
- If you die other adventurers can reach out to and help retrieve all lost items
- Join a rescue team to help other adventurers killed in the Ruins and win respect and rewards
- Witty monster character mechanics.
- Large enemy variety with multiple strategies.
- 10 available characters classes.
- Over 200 items to suit out your party.
- Challenging levels and special modes