If you’re a fan of LDPlayer, you know that it’s the best way to play games in your computer without those annoying bloatware apps. The latest version of LDPlayer 9 supports the Android 9 aka Pie OS, which means it supports the latest app that are based in 64-bit and faster compared to the previous android version.
Currently, only a few Android emulators support this Android OS; for example, the Bluestack 5 (beta) and LDPlayer have already caught up with the latest trends and releases.
The new beta is available now, and can be downloaded for free. Instructions on how to install and use the emulator are included in this article. So gamers, take advantage of LDPlayer 9’s improved features and start gaming like you’ve never gamed before!
What LDPlayer 9 is and its new Features
The biggest new features of LDPlayer 9 is the support of 64-bit apps that most big titles now adays are using for their app such as Genshin Impact and Apex Legends. With this, more android apps can now be played on your PC.
It also supports up to 120 FPS, so if you have beast graphics card and high refresh rate monitor, you can utilize this option to play your favorite Android game immersivity.
Here are the other features that we observed upon testing:
- New UI design that are move visually appealing and better user experience
- Up to 120 FPS
- New Wallpaper
- Faster emulation engine for smooth gameplay
- More apps compatibility
How to download and install it as beta
For those who are interested of trying out this new version of LDPlayer, you can follow the instruction below.
- Go to their official website at https://www.ldplayer.net/
- To download, just click the LDPlayer 9 (Beta) button from the homepage.
- Install the app and just follow the instructions.
- Then download your favorite app and play it.
You may also use the direct download link below:
- LDPlayer 9.0 (595 MB): https://encdn.ldmnq.com/download/package/LDPlayer_126.96.36.199.exe
How to report bugs or give feedback, get Rewards
If you find any bugs or want to give feedback, you can check their official Facebook page and comment your feedback on one of their post.