The Eternal Castle [Remastered], a cinematic platform based on the original “Eternal Castle” is set to be launch for Nintendo Switch in Europe tomorrow, August 21, 2020. Made in 2-bit CGA animation, it set the players to a powerful journey packed with obstacle and challenges through its fast paced melee and ranged action. Players can also choose a cautious stealth approach on completing the journey.
Each levels features random events, traps, puzzles and exploration, in a semi-procedural world designed for replayability. Each world features a unique atmosphere, written through different personal and second hand experiences, re-applied to fit the post AI fallout world set several hundreds years in the future.
The Eternal Castle Features
- Go through the adventure alone or with a friend in local co-op mode
- Play over 20 levels across 5 unique worlds
- Boss fights at the end of each world, plus 2 final Bosses
- Use up to 10 different weapons found in different worlds
- Unlock up to 10 different items to gain different abilities
- Find 30 missing fragments to get back home
- Repeat the dream for as many times as you can before officially dying
- Unlock extra episode “Lost Tales” and learn of a brave sacrifice.
- Unlock secret PvP Versus Mode in Dojo and Death Arena
The Eternal Castle Remastered is also available on American eShop for $14.99 and on Windows PC through Steam.