Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event (Easter Egg Hunter)

Written by

Ragnarok M Eternal Love mobile didn’t forget to give us new monthly event for the month of August and the theme is Easter Egg Hunting. As what the event title says, adventurers will be hunting eggs in the game (But honestly, no egg hunting).

Table of Contents

  1. Event Puzzle (Event 1)
  2. Gem Donate (Event 2)
  3. Sign-in Mission (Event 3)
  4. Mini-Game (Event 4)
  5. Log-in Rewards (Event 5)
  6. Evening of the Seventh (Event 6)
  7. Star Rune Box (Event 7)
  8. Upgraded Wing Gift Pack (Event 8)
  9. Comodo’s Gift Bag (Event 9)
  10. Fantasy Generator Feast (Event 10)
  11. Guild Donate (Event 11)

Below are the list of event for the month of August, the schedule will be followed.

Schedule

For easy references with all of the event for this month, here are the list:

Event DateDetails
August 1 to September 1, 2020Event Puzzle (Event 1)
Players need to solve all 9 puzzle by completing each event for August.
August 1 to 8, 2020Gem Donation (Event 2)
Donate gems (Aquamarine, Topaz, and Amethyst) to NPC Intelligence at Prontera Square.
August 1 to 4, 2020Guild Donation (Event 11)
The first member to donate on Guild will get 10 x Super Boost.
August 6 to 27, 2020Sign-in Mission (Event 3)
Find NPC Fran at the Prontera Square to start the 5-day sign-in quest mission.
August 6 to 13, 2020Star Rune Box (Event 7)
New item Star Rune Box at Recharge for 20 BCC with maximum 30 purchase.
August 13 to 22, 2020Mini-Game (Event 4)
Find NPC Millionaire Vallet at the Prontera Square. The mini-game will be held in Prontera West Gate. It’s a 6-series missions.
August 13 to 27, 2020Fantasy Feast Generator (Event 10)
New costume available at Fantasy Feast Generator Twilight Fleet.
August 20 to 27, 2020Login Rewards (Event 5)
Find the NPC Elisa and claim the Easter Egg Rewards. (No exact location yet, but most probably Prontera Square)

Upgraded Wing Gift Pack (Event 8)
New Item Upgraded Wing Gift Pack available at Recharge for 30 BCC.
August 24 to 31, 2020Evening of Seventh (Event 6)
Every evening at 9:00PM to 11:00PM (Manila, Philippine Time), go to Poring Islands and collect Meteor Chest.
August 27 to September 3, 2020Comodo’s Gift Bag (Event 9)
New item Comodo’s Gift Bag at Recharge for 15 BCC.

Event 1: Event Puzzle

Starting August 1 to September 1, 2020, a new puzzle event dedicated for this month which is the Easter Egg Hunter. Adventurer needs to collect the 9 puzzle pieces by completing all of the Event for this month.

Below are the list of objectives that you need to complete to get 1 piece of puzzles.

Objectives
Gather 1 piece of Key Intelligence
Do the Gem Donate available from August 1 to 8, 2020.
Item will be visible once server progression reaches 30%, 50%, 100%.
Gather 2 pieces of Key Intelligence
Same as above.
Gather 3 pieces of Key Intelligence
Same as above.
Complete the Millionaire’s Request
Participate once in the Sign-in Mission , talk to NPC Millionaire Vallat at Prontera Square. Available from August 6 to 26, 2020.
Obtain the Card Easter Egg Hunt
Complete the entire 5-day Sign-in Mission to get Easter Egg Hunt Card. Available from August 6 to 26, 2020.
Obtain 3 Blank Cheque
You can obtain this from completing each Sign-in Mission. Available from August 6 to 26, 2020.
Obtain 6 Blank Cheque
Same as above, but 6 pieces.
Obtain 3 Easter Eggs
Join the Login Rewards, find Elisa at Prontera Square. Available from August 20 to 27, 2020.
Collect 10 Meteor Chests
Join the Evening of the Seventh, during evening at 9:00PM to 11:00PM (Manila, Philippine Time). Go to Poring islands and defeat the Strange Poring.

Completing each event will allow you to earn one puzzle pieces and obtain a small wooden hammer.

Here are the following rewards when adventurers collect number of puzzles.

ObjectivesRewards
Collect 3 Puzzles Gold Medal
Belief Token
Collect 6 PuzzlesSmooth Rune Stone
Valkyrie’s Gift
Collect 9 PuzzlesExclusive Headwear Observing Doll Hat

All of the puzzles pieces will be expired after August 30, 2020.

Event 2: Gem Donate

Starting August 1 to August 8, 2020, there will be a gem donation event to be held in Prontera Square. You need to find Intelligence Moger (Gem Exchange NPC) and talk to donate specific gem to increase the progression of the Bounty Rewards.

Gem that can be donated on this event are the following:

  • Aquamarine
  • Topaz
  • Amethyst

The following are the item that you can claim on Gem Exchange.

Exchange ItemCost

Key Intelligence

It contains:
2 x Small Wooden Hammer
3 x Mysterious Box 7.0
1 Zeny

Incomplete Intelligence

It contains:
5 x Big Cat Voucher Feast
2 x Gold Medal
4 x Dusty Rune Bag
25 Topaz

Incomplete Intelligence II

It contains:
4 x Big Cat Voucher I
2 x Meteoric Icon
4 x Oracle Crystal
20 Aquamarine

Adventurers can unlock Key of Intelligence from the store when the server progression reaches at 30%, 50% and 100%.

Event 3: Sign-in Mission

Starting August 6 to 27, 2020, there will be a 5-day quest where players can take the mission at the Prontera Square. Players need to talk to the NPC Fran to accept the daily mission.

Finishing each of the quest will rewards player a Golden Eye Gift Pack, which contains rare materials for EP 7.0 + Small wooden hammer.

Finishing all of the 5-day mission will rewards also a Golden Eye Gift Pack and an Easter Egg Hunt.

Event 4: Mini-Game

Starting August 13 to 22, 2020, there will be a mini-game at the Prontera West Gate. Players can take this mini-game by talking to the NPC Millionaire Vallat at the Prontera Square.

The mini-game has a total of 6 series missions. Finishing each one will rewards players a Blank Cheque which can be use to get the following:

  • Big Cat Voucher 1
  • Small Wooden Hammer

Event 5: Login Rewards

Starting August 20 to 27, 2020, a login rewards will be held where players needs to talk to the NPC Elisa and claim the Easter Egg rewards. Open it to get a random pet materials and small wooden hammer.

You can also get a 2 x Easter Egg when you log in at August 25.

Event 6: Evening of the Seventh

Starting August 24 to 31, 2020, a new event at Poring Islands will be held from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Manila, Philippine Time) where players will be able to collect a Meteor Chest.

Players can only get 5 chest per character and there is a 5% chance to get a Tail Accessory Meteor. However, there is 10% chance of getting Meteor if you eliminate Strange Poring and 90% chance to drop 10 Zeny.

The event can be played regardless of battle time.

Event 7: Star Rune Box

Starting August 6 to 13, 2020, a new item will be available at the BCC Shop (Recharge), the Star Rune Box for 20 BCC with a maximum of 30 purchases.

The Star Rune Box contains the following:

  • 1 x Dusty Rune Bag
  • 1 x Glittering Rune Stone Star
  • 20% chance to receive New S Level rune for the class (Not available to Wildfire Class)

Event 8: Upgraded Wing Gift Pack

Starting August 20 to 27, 2020, a new item will arrived at the BCC Shop (Recharge), the Upgraded Wing Gift pack for 30 BCC, with a maximum purchase of 60 per account.

The Upgraded Wing Gift Pack contains the following items:

  • 300,000 Zeny
  • Nolan Card
  • One of the following:
    • 1 x Hardcover Card Album Remains
    • 1 x Gorgeous Card Album
    • 5% chance to gain 1 x rare Oracle Card

Event 9: Comodo’s Gift Bag

Starting August 27 to September 3, 2020, a new item will be available at the BCC shop (Recharge), the Comodo’s Gift Bag for 15 BCC with no limit.

The Comodo’s Gift Bag contains the following items:

  • 6 x Oracle Crystal
  • 4 x Oracle Dust
  • 25% chance of receiving Comodo’s Specialty (which can be exchanged for limited Headwear)

Here are the item that you can exchange for your Comodo’s Specialty.

ItemsCost
Baphomet Jr.’s Summer5 Comodo’s Specialty
Miss Conch3 Comodo’s Specialty
Happy Watering Can Whale3 Comodo’s Specialty
3 Brothers: Crab [1]1 Comodo’s Specialty
3 Brothers: Shellfish1 Comodo’s Specialty
3 Brothers: Starfish1 Comodo’s Specialty

Event 10: Fantasy Feast Generator

Starting August 13 to 27, 2020, a theme costume will be available at the Fantasy Feast Generator called Twilight Fleet.

Event 11: Guild Donate

Starting August 1 to 4, 2020, the first character to donate to the guild will be rewarded with Super Boost x 10.

Limited to one character per account only.

Ragnarok M Eternal Love mobile didn't forget to give us new monthly event for the month of August and the theme is Easter Egg Hunting. As what the event title says, adventurers will be hunting eggs in the game (But honestly, no egg hunting). Table of Contents Event Puzzle (Event 1)Gem Donate (Event 2)Sign-in Mission (Event 3)Mini-Game (Event 4)Log-in Rewards (Event 5)Evening of the Seventh (Event 6)Star Rune Box (Event 7)Upgraded Wing Gift Pack (Event 8)Comodo's Gift Bag (Event 9)Fantasy Generator Feast (Event 10)Guild Donate (Event 11) Below are the list of event for the month of August, the schedule will be followed. Schedule For easy references with all of the event for this month, here are the list: Event DateDetailsAugust 1 to September 1, 2020Event Puzzle (Event 1)Players need to solve all 9 puzzle by completing each event for August.August 1 to 8, 2020Gem Donation (Event 2)Donate gems (Aquamarine, Topaz, and Amethyst) to NPC Intelligence at Prontera Square.August 1 to 4, 2020Guild Donation (Event 11)The first member to donate on Guild will get 10 x Super Boost.August 6 to 27, 2020Sign-in Mission (Event 3)Find NPC Fran at the Prontera Square to start the 5-day sign-in quest mission.August 6 to 13, 2020Star Rune Box (Event 7)New item Star Rune Box at Recharge for 20 BCC with maximum 30 purchase.August 13 to 22, 2020Mini-Game (Event 4)Find NPC Millionaire Vallet at the Prontera Square. The mini-game will be held in Prontera West Gate. It's a 6-series missions.August 13 to 27, 2020Fantasy Feast Generator (Event 10)New costume available at Fantasy Feast Generator Twilight Fleet.August 20 to 27, 2020Login Rewards (Event 5)Find the NPC Elisa and claim the Easter Egg Rewards. (No exact location yet, but most probably Prontera Square)Upgraded Wing Gift Pack (Event 8)New Item Upgraded Wing Gift Pack available at Recharge for 30 BCC.August 24 to 31, 2020Evening of Seventh (Event 6)Every evening at 9:00PM to 11:00PM (Manila, Philippine Time), go to Poring Islands and collect Meteor Chest.August 27 to September 3, 2020Comodo's Gift Bag (Event 9)New item Comodo's Gift Bag at Recharge for 15 BCC. Event 1: Event Puzzle Starting August 1 to September 1, 2020, a new puzzle event dedicated for this month which is the Easter Egg Hunter. Adventurer needs to collect the 9 puzzle pieces by completing all of the Event for this month. Below are the list of objectives that you need to complete to get 1 piece of puzzles. ObjectivesGather 1 piece of Key IntelligenceDo the Gem Donate available from August 1 to 8, 2020.Item will be visible once server progression reaches 30%, 50%, 100%.Gather 2 pieces of Key IntelligenceSame as above.Gather 3 pieces of Key IntelligenceSame as above.Complete the Millionaire's Request Participate once in the Sign-in Mission , talk to NPC Millionaire Vallat at Prontera Square. Available from August 6 to 26, 2020.Obtain the Card Easter Egg HuntComplete the entire 5-day Sign-in Mission to get Easter Egg Hunt Card. Available from August 6 to 26, 2020.Obtain 3 Blank ChequeYou can obtain this from completing each Sign-in Mission. Available from August 6 to 26, 2020.Obtain 6 Blank ChequeSame as above, but 6 pieces.Obtain 3 Easter EggsJoin the Login Rewards, find Elisa at Prontera Square. Available from August 20 to 27, 2020.Collect 10 Meteor ChestsJoin the Evening of the Seventh, during evening at 9:00PM to 11:00PM (Manila, Philippine Time). Go to Poring islands and defeat the Strange Poring. Completing each event will allow you to earn one puzzle pieces and obtain a small wooden hammer. Here are the following rewards when adventurers collect number of puzzles. ObjectivesRewardsCollect 3 Puzzles Gold MedalBelief TokenCollect 6 PuzzlesSmooth Rune StoneValkyrie's GiftCollect 9 PuzzlesExclusive Headwear Observing Doll Hat All of the puzzles pieces will be expired after August 30, 2020. Event 2: Gem Donate Starting August 1 to August 8, 2020, there will be a gem donation event to be held in Prontera Square. You need to find Intelligence Moger (Gem Exchange NPC) and talk to donate specific gem to increase the progression of the Bounty Rewards. Gem that can be donated on this event are the following: AquamarineTopazAmethyst The following are the item that you can claim on Gem Exchange. Exchange ItemCostKey IntelligenceIt contains:2 x Small Wooden Hammer3 x Mysterious Box 7.01 ZenyIncomplete IntelligenceIt contains:5 x Big Cat Voucher Feast2 x Gold Medal4 x Dusty Rune Bag25 TopazIncomplete Intelligence IIIt contains:4 x Big Cat Voucher I2 x Meteoric Icon4 x Oracle Crystal20 Aquamarine Adventurers can unlock Key of Intelligence from the store when the server progression reaches at 30%, 50% and 100%. Event 3: Sign-in Mission Starting August 6 to 27, 2020, there will be a 5-day quest where players can take the mission at the Prontera Square. Players need to talk to the NPC Fran to accept the daily mission. Finishing each of the quest will rewards player a Golden Eye Gift Pack, which contains rare materials for EP 7.0 + Small wooden hammer. Finishing all of the 5-day mission will rewards also a Golden Eye Gift Pack and an Easter Egg Hunt. Event 4: Mini-Game Starting August 13 to 22, 2020, there will be a mini-game at the Prontera West Gate. Players can take this mini-game by talking to the NPC Millionaire Vallat at the Prontera Square. The mini-game has a total of 6 series missions. Finishing each one will rewards players a Blank Cheque which can be use to get the following: Big Cat Voucher 1Small Wooden Hammer Event 5: Login Rewards Starting August 20 to 27, 2020, a login rewards will be held where players needs to talk to the NPC Elisa and claim the Easter Egg rewards. Open it to get a random pet materials and small wooden hammer. You can also get a 2 x Easter Egg when you log in at August 25. Event 6: Evening of the Seventh Starting August 24 to 31, 2020, a new event at Poring Islands will be held from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Manila, Philippine Time) where players will be able to collect a Meteor Chest. Players can only get 5 chest per character and there is a 5% chance to get a Tail Accessory Meteor. However, there is 10% chance of getting Meteor if you eliminate Strange Poring and 90% chance to drop 10 Zeny. The event can be played regardless of battle time. Event 7: Star Rune Box Starting August 6 to 13, 2020, a new item will be available at the BCC Shop (Recharge), the Star Rune Box for 20 BCC with a maximum of 30 purchases. The Star Rune Box contains the following: 1 x Dusty Rune Bag1 x Glittering Rune Stone Star20% chance to receive New S Level rune for the class (Not available to Wildfire Class) Event 8: Upgraded Wing Gift Pack Starting August 20 to 27, 2020, a new item will arrived at the BCC Shop (Recharge), the Upgraded Wing Gift pack for 30 BCC, with a maximum purchase of 60 per account. The Upgraded Wing Gift Pack contains the following items: 300,000 ZenyNolan CardOne of the following:1 x Hardcover Card Album Remains1 x Gorgeous Card Album5% chance to gain 1 x rare Oracle Card Event 9: Comodo's Gift Bag Starting August 27 to September 3, 2020, a new item will be available at the BCC shop (Recharge), the Comodo's Gift Bag for 15 BCC with no limit. The Comodo's Gift Bag contains the following items: 6 x Oracle Crystal4 x Oracle Dust25% chance of receiving Comodo's Specialty (which can be exchanged for limited Headwear) Here are the item that you can exchange for your Comodo's Specialty. ItemsCostBaphomet Jr.'s Summer5 Comodo's SpecialtyMiss Conch3 Comodo's SpecialtyHappy Watering Can Whale3 Comodo's Specialty3 Brothers: Crab [1]1 Comodo's Specialty3 Brothers: Shellfish1 Comodo's Specialty3 Brothers: Starfish1 Comodo's Specialty Event 10: Fantasy Feast Generator Starting August 13 to 27, 2020, a theme costume will be available at the Fantasy Feast Generator called Twilight Fleet. Event 11: Guild Donate Starting August 1 to 4, 2020, the first character to donate to the guild will be rewarded with Super Boost x 10. Limited to one character per account only.
Article Categories:
Guide · How To

Leave a Reply