Have you ever experienced a loss of data from a storage device, like a hard drive, SSD or SD Card? Worst case scenario, your important files also got wiped out and you don’t know what to do. It is a very stressful situation, right? Usually, you’ll go to the recycle bin to check and try to restore these files, but what if it was also emptied? A file recovery program, like the WonderShare’s latest recovery program, Recoverit 8.0, is the answer to this problem.
Recoverit is one of the best file recovery software tools available on the internet. It is a program that lets you recover deleted, formatted or lost data from your PC, laptop or any removable devices quickly and easily. It also provide comprehensive solutions for all data loss scenarios such as deleted files recovery, recycle bin recovery, formatted drive recovery, lost partition recovery, external device recovery, virus attack recovery, system crash recovery, and more.
Aside from recovering your files, it comes with a simpler and more user-friendly design which shows every type of drives in the dashboard without going to different branches of menus. They have a one click button for Deleted Files, Recycle Bin Recovery, Formatted Disk Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery and even for Virus Attack Recover. The free version allows users to recover a total of 100M files without any additional fee.
Recovery programs should be able to retrieve files from any types of devices, but in some cases like on cameras when you accidentally deleted a photo or a video shot, you are not able to find those deleted photos from your camera anymore. Recoverit can fix that as it supports a wide range of storage media devices including SD Card. Here are the list of storage devices supported; like the Hard Drive, SSD, RAID, San/Das, USB Drive, Micro SD Card, Memory Card, SD Card, Music Player, and Floppy Disk.
Recoverit can restore all types of files, including photos, videos, audios, documents, emails and other kinds of files.
Recovery from Boot
Everyone who has experienced disk failures knows that recovering data is a cause for a major headache as it becomes impossible to do so on your own. Most cases, the computer system lags when trying to access a failed media drive from or sometimes it doesn’t even show up on the drive list making it hardly possible for you to recover the files. As a last resort, other would seek help from professionals, like send the failed hard drive to a data recovery center, which is very expensive and will likely cost around $1000 to $3000.
Recoverit has an ultimate version that caters to this kind of problem, and only cost $59 for a year of subscription. The ultimate version allows you to create a WinPE bootable media that can be used to recover files from the boot. That way, it uses fewer resources from the computer and solely dedicated to file recovery.
How to Recover Deleted Files
Recoverit has a shortcut feature for Deleted Files Recovery. This function makes it easier to recover lost data. Use this to automatically search for all files deleted in your system then retrieve them.
In the Recoverit Dashboard, go to Deleted Files Recovery.
Then select the hard drive and the folders that you want to recover the deleted files from.
Lastly, select the file that you want to recover. It’s that easy.
What’s new in Recoverit 8.0?
If you’re already a user of the Recoverit program, there are a lot changes from the previous version.
The following are the noticeable changes.
- In the 7.0 version, when users run the software, several different data recovery occasions will emerge. Such design can sometimes be confusing for users because they do not know where to start and it can also take more time. This has improved in Recoverit 8.0 which comes with a simpler and more user-friendly design as shown. In 8.0, the software shows the drives, including lost partitions, as well as external devices, a specific location on pc and the computer system data recovery
- The new version also allows users to select a specific folder to recover data from, which saves a lot of time. They can even choose the recycle bin or desktop to recover data directly.
- Recoverit 8.0 is able to retrieve deleted files from raw files saved in the hard drive, USB and other external devices that can not be recognized by the computer
- It features a better preview effect. Recoverit 8 shows you a sneak peek of images, videos, and documents for a better experience. Specifically, Recoverit 8.0 provides a bigger preview box so users can see the files clearly
- Recover files from Drone camera and GoPro.
- The Recoverit 8.0 supports data recovery from pc with 10 drives or more.
You can also check out the complete list of new updates from here:
I cannot stress enough how important it is to be, cautious of our files. That’s exacly the reason why we save and at the same time back them up to avoid the stress brough about by damaged or lost files. But whether we like it or not, unexpected, unfortunate events occur, and Recoverit is a very helpful and effective tool to use when you encounter data losses. The user-friendly, newly updated software can help users quickly and easily retrieve all their deleted essential data. Should you find yourself at wits end trying to restore valuable files, Recoverit 8.0 by Wondershare got your back
Download Recoverit now for free for Windows and macOS at recoverit.wondershare.com/