Auction House is finally opened in Ragnarok M Eternal Love. Players can place a specific list of cards in Auction for bidders to bid. When auction starts, the player who gets the highest bids after the auction time runs out, wins the item. Bidders can only bid using BCC which can only be bought with real money, the current price of 1 BCC is 10 PHP. While Player who sold their item in auction receives Zenies, conversion is 1BCC = 10,000 Zeny.
In the first day of Auction House in Ragnarok M Eternal Love, one of the auctioned item Ghostring Card was sold for 35,875 BCC or 318,000 PHP (64 x Big Cat Coin XL) to MambaaElChap of TH41 (Thailand Channel 41). The player who placed the item in the Auction is Ekuh who receives an estimated sum of 358,750,000 Zeny (Game Tax not included).
The other item sold in Auction House was Jakk Card which was sold for 30,856 BCC or 275,000 PHP (55 x Big Cat Coin XL). The guy who won the item is a Filipino, named TheBigBossDR.
Here are the list of items sold in Auction today:
- Smokie Card sold for 3,633 BCC to FernandoZ (EN5)
- Eclipse Card sold for 1,429 BCC to ☆Rnova☆ (ID4)
- Bloody Knight Card sold for 20,803 BCC to 洛雨 (PH6)
- Jakk Card sold for 30,856 BCC to TheBigBossDR (ID15)
- Owl Duke Card sold for 3,109 BCC to Mosst (TH42)
- Atroce Card sold for 15,433 BCC to hunter-x (EN2)
- Alice Card sold for 19,780 BCC to ninjaJack (TH33)
- Wood Goblin Card sold for 8,771 BCC to No.2Meat (CN2)
- Strouf Card sold for 19,017 BCC to •Thanatos• (TH59)
- Ghostring Card sold for 35,875 BCC to MambaaElChap (TH41)
A total sum of 158,706 BCC or 1,406,927 PHP during the very first day of auction in Ragnarok M Eternal Love. The computation
Why Players choose to buy in Auction than Exchange?
The main reason why these players choose to buy cards in the auction than Exchange was due to low chances of snapping an item in Exchange. The availability of these rare cards in Exchange is very low while the number of buyers is very high. Players who wanted to buy the cards will get a small chance of snapping the item after the snapping period. Sometimes, these cards are sold outs and not available in Exchange.
In this example, Eclipse Card is sold for 4,397,067 Zeny with only 2 items available in Exchange while the Buyers are 162. When the snapping period ends, only 2 of these 162 buyers will get the item.
While going into Auction, the only problem is your pocket and the other bidders, as long as you have
What is your opinion on this? Is spending huge amounts of money for a virtual item worth it? Let us know in the comment section!