Singapore – June 26, 2018 – Supercell, Finnish mobile game developer and creator of beloved games such as Clash of Clans and Clash Royale is making its latest title, Brawl Stars, available in beta to players in Singapore and Malaysia. Unfortunately, it’s not yet available in the Philippines.
The new title will be available on both iOS and Android, as the company expands its testing stage to nine countries including Hong Kong and Macau in the Asian region. This is also the first time that Supercell is making the game available on Android across the nine markets with access to the beta version.
Brawl Stars is a fast-paced multiplayer team shooter where players round up their friends for rowdy, real-time 3v3 matches and rowdiest battle royale of solo or duo showdowns.
Players will be able to join in the mayhem through four different game modes in the game:
- Showdown – Play solo or with a friend in the rowdiest battle royale! Be the last Brawler standing!
- Gem Grab – Collect gems while fighting the opposing team. First team to collect 10 gems and hold onto them wins.
- Bounty – Collect stars for your team by eliminating opponents, but be careful not to let them pick you off. The team with the most stars at the end of the match wins!
- Heist – Crack the safe protected by the opposing team, and defend your valuables from would-be safecrackers. You have a couple of minutes to determine who leaves with the loot!
- Brawl Ball – It’s a whole new ballgame! Can your team score two goals before getting blown up?
This is Supercell’s newest game since Clash Royale which was launched in 2016 and the fast-paced, team-based mayhem could be a star in the making for the company.
The top-down shooter will feature 21 new characters in six rarity types: Common, Rare, Super Rare, Epic, Mythic and Legendary and players can use punishing SUPER abilities, upgrade them with power points, and customize them with exciting skins. Characters can be unlocked throughout the game and these characters will keep you coming back for more.
With four different game modes and a strong emphasis on team-play, Brawl Stars invite all of you to join the instant mayhem by giving the beta version a go today!