Today is the second day of Prime Day, on its first day they giveaway an all-new DeadMau5 crate, which has a 7 new items on it. Today, another exclusive deals for the Twitch Prime members, a two sets of different Spa Day Crate with a total of 10 items. People who subscribe on the Amazon Prime will get this new set of skins today, and another three will be given on the succeeding days.
Note: This giveaway is for the PC version of PUBG only and not the mobile version.
The item included on this Spa Crate are Squiggle Tank, Splatter Tank, Sandals, Spa Sandals, Head Towel, Hair Towel, Robe, Spa Robe, Spa Towel and a Neck Towel.
For those, who haven’t subscribe to the Prime day, you can subscribe for free by using a dummy card and a VPN that has IP address in United States. You may also use PayMaya as well to subscribe in Twitch Prime, but it will charge you 55 pesos.
To all who already subscribe, some people might have problem on their loot crate not appearing on their inventory. Twitch Prime acknowledge the problem and announced in their Twitter account saying “Hey folks! We’re seeing some delays with members receiving some loot. The team is on it, and we’re working to resolve as fast as we can.”
How to Get Free Spa Day Crate in PUBG using a Dummy Credit Card
- Download and Install Avast Secureline VPN or your favorite VPN.
- Start the free 7 day trial and change the location to the United States.
- Now, you may go to Twitch.tv and login your Twitch account.
- Click the Try Prime button on the upper left corner of the page.
- Select your Country and pick United States.
- Then press Continue.
- After that, it will ask you to login your Amazon Account.
- Once you’re logged-in, It will asked you to Subscribe to Amazon Prime. Just press Continue for now to integrate your Twitch account.
- It will ask you to confirm your Password again, just fill up and click Sign In.
- Now, link your Twitch Account by pressing Continue.
- This time, it will ask you to subscribe for the 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime. Click the Add card. You can get a dummy Prepaid Credit Card here. Enter this to pattern (BIN) 473702907xxxxxxx. Check add random expiry date and click Generate. Once completed, copy the details and fill it up on the Card form in Amazon Prime.
- Click Next to proceed on adding an Address, you may generate a dummy here. Copy the details and once done, click Save this address. (It will show an error, saying There was a problem error), just press Save this address again to complete.
- After that, press the Start your free Trial.
- Now that you’re subscribe to the Amazon Prime, press the Sign In button.
- Then on Claim your free loot, press the See Loot button.
- You’ll be redirected now to the Twitch website. Now, go to https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/pubg
- Select your Country (United States), and click the Start your 30-day Free Trial to Claim Now button.
- Now authorize Twitch Prime to your account. Just click the Authorize button.
- You can now get the loot by clicking the Claim Your Loot Now.
- There will be additional instruction How to Get your loot in PUBG. To get your loot to your PUBG account, just open your PUBG and press the Twitch button on the upper right corner and login your Twitch account.
- There should be a splash screen saying you get your Spa Day crate. Enjoy!