If you ever encounter a PlayerUnknown’s Battleground clips that when they hit an enemy, it splashes different colour – a color blue blood instead of red, this is some unique censored settings for PUBG. This setting is used to get compliance with the Korean government with their strict ratings.
But will this Color Blue blood will add benefits from your gameplay? It depends on the situation and area where you’re battling. If the area is dark or inside a building, this feature is handy as you can easily see the Blue color when you hit your target. In a light area, it may give some disadvantage but most of the time – it has the same advantages as the red color.
Getting this Blue blood is very easy, you just have to add the -koreanratings options on your PUBG settings and you’re good to go.
How to Change PUBG Blood Color in to Blue
- Open Steam Client, then go to Library.
- Find the PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS on the list, Right click on it then click Properties.
- Then on the bottom, click the SET LAUNCH OPTIONS…
- Type these options on the box provided: -koreanrating
- Press OK and try playing the game (If PUBG is already running, please restart it).
Once you completed the step, the blood should now turn to blue everytime you hit an enemy or you’re being hit.
Will you try this new color in your game? Let us know in the comment section below.
Blue? I thought it was more….Green.
How can I make a custom color? I want it to be yellow so I can spot my enemies better.