Getting this Rare Blade Perceval in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a game of luck, but you can acquire this rare blade using a Common Core Crystal, Rare Core Crystal, or a Legendary Core Crystal. Perceval is one of the best Tanker in the battle and if you obtain this blade in early game you’ll have a nice advantage in the upcoming main story by maxing out its affinity abilities.
How to Get Perceval Rare Blade
Try stocking up a lot of Common Core Crystal like 50 pieces of it. Then bound this Common Core Crystal to Driver Nia, which will give you a lot of chances of bonding this rare blades. We don’t suggest adding a booster as this is only applies to Generic blades that you get. But if you really wanted to, try adding a Justice Booster.
Here is the complete stats detail of Rare Blade Perceval:
- Type: Dark
- Role: TNK
- Weapon: Katana
- Affinity Chart: 44
- Blade Arts: Critical Up (Increases critical hit rate)
- Dark Serpent – Attack by spraying out dark ether.
- Blade Vortex – At the moment of movement, perform quick draw cuts at visible speed.
- Grim Moon – Adopt a quick draw pose, then in an instant slash all enemies in range.
- Demon Quadrant – Mow down the enemy with 3 strikes, then finish with an almighty slice.
Percival Battle Skills
- Eater of Men Lv 1 – Increase damage dealt for each enemy incapacitated by 90% (max: 300%).
- Soulsucker Lv 1 – Restores 45% HP each time an enemy is defeated.
Percival Field Skills
- Dark Master – The power of Dark Blade.
- Assassination – Judge and punish those who do evil. Skill exclusive of Perceval.
You may also check how we get Perceval Rare Blade using a Common Core Crystal below.