Battlefield 1 just release its new DLC the Turning Tides and premium pass owner can download the new DLC right now. Turning Tides came with lot of new weapons, ribbons, medals and new specialization to unlock. Battlefield 1 also added 10 new ranks in the game out from the previous capped 120 rank.
The new weapons will not automatically playable once you have the Turning Tides DLC or even you have a premium pass, you have to unlock it with certain task in order for you to use the new weapon.
To get the weapon you like, you have to complete the following task below:
- 15 kills with pistol/sidearms
- perform 5 multi-kills.
- 50 kills with Automatico M1918 storm
- Destroy 5 boats with AT Rocket Gun.
- 25 kills with M1907 SL Trench
- In one round get 10 revive
The second variant with scope the Farquhar Hill Optical, you need:
- 25 headshots with Farquhar Hill Storm
- 20 squad orders
- 25 kills with Bar M1918 Trench
- 250 vehicle damage using explosives
The second upgrade is M1917 MG Low Weight Optical, you need:
- 50 kills with M1917 MG Low Weight
- 1500 points suppression with any LMG rifle
- 25 kills with Kaveri M195 carbine
- Destroy 5 explosives
- 25 counter sniper kills
- 3 multi-kills as the scout class