How to Fix Corsair Link Undetected Devices (Unverified Digital Signature Driver)
If this your first time to install the latest driver of your Corsair CPU Cooler and you have problem detecting the device in your Corsair Link program, this is because of the unsigned digital signature driver from corsair in which you downloaded it from their website. The defected driver was the version 220.127.116.11 and it is the latest driver from their website and you probably downloaded and got the same problem.
Usually, when you install this driver it will pop up an Windows error message:
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged. or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.
And when you tried browsing it in Device manager, under Universal Serial Bus controllers – the Corsair USBXp Driver has an Warning sign as well.
How to Fix this Driver problem?
- Let’s uninstall the Corsair Driver first, go to Device Manager and browse for the Corsair USBXp Driver. Right click on it and press uninstall, make sure to check Delete the driver software for this device.
- Once the driver is uninstalled. We need to uninstall the Corsair Link. To uninstall just search the program at Add or Remove Programs in Windows Control Panel.
- Now, go to http://www.corsair.com/en-us/downloads and download the Corsair Link version 18.104.22.168 driver or any version before 22.214.171.124.
- Then just install the old driver 126.96.36.199 and you’re good to go. After that you can also install the latest version 188.8.131.52 without problem.
This solution works on the following CPU cooler:
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2
- Corsair Hydro Series H110i
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i
- Hydro Series H90
- Hydro Series H80i v2
- Hydro Series H80i
- Hydro Series H5 SF
- Hydro Series H75
- Hydro Series H60
- Hydro Series H55
If you still have problem installing the driver or the device still didn’t appear in the Corsair Link, Let us know by leaving a comment down below and will try to fixed your problem!