If you’re from a non-US country and want to purchase games in Nintendo eShop, you probably asked a US Zip Code before buying or entering the shop. Once you checkout, you notice there is an additional tax fee on the top of total price, ranging from 10% of its original price. Like for example in Legend of Zelda instead of paying $59.99 only, you end up paying $65.98 in total which includes $5.99 tax.
To avoid this additional fee’s when checking out, you must enter a Tax-FREE US Zip Code. Some state in the US don’t charge for additional tax in every digital purchase, and since you’re living outside the US you should have no problem with the legality, so here are the following states and ZipCode that you can use:
- 97330 – Corvallis, Oregon
- 03222 – New Hampshire, Bristol
- 97222 – Milwaukie, Oregon
- 97116 – Forest Grove, Oregon
- 97080 – Portland, Oregon
Note: This process is only valid for a user who is outside the US countries and uses a prepaid card to top up their Nintendo eShop account.
You can also buy Nintendo eShop code at G2A.com:
- Nintendo eShop Card 50 USD @ $47.72
- Nintendo eShop Card 35 USD @ $33.46
- Nintendo eShop Card 20 USD @ $20.58
- Nintendo eShop Card 10 USD @ $11.15