How to Buy Digital Switch Games in Nintendo eShop in The Philippines
If you’re trying to purchase digital games for your Nintendo Switch in Nintendo eShop, some folks couldn’t access it because some countries like The Philippines are restricted and unable to access this wonderful features of Nintendo. The only workaround to bypass this restriction is using the US as your country of origin. This way you can access the Nintendo eShop and purchase digital games even though you’re in the Philippines.
The only thing you need is a money or credit to purchase games in Nintendo eShop. Unfortunately, credit card in the Philippines is also useless here. What you need is a Nintendo eShop Prepaid Card which you can purchase online at G2A.com or Kinguin.com. These prepaid cards are also available in local stores specifically at DataBlitz.
Also some states in US has additional tax when purchasing digital games, you have to set your Zip code to Oregon where it has no additional tax.
So we’ll take you to a Walkthrough how to do this.
- First, you have to set the region of your Nintendo Switch. Go to Settings, then System and select Region. Now select The Americas.
- Now open Nintendo eShop. If you’ve asked to enter a region again, just select United States.
- Once you’re inside the Nintendo eShop, click the photo icon above. Then on Location Settings, click Change and enter 97330 as your zipped code. This way there will no additional tax when buying games.
- To top up your account with credit, just go to Enter Code on the Left menu, then enter the 16 character code of your prepaid card. After that your account will be loaded with balance.
Everything is all set. You can now buy digital games that you wanted or any DLC expansion.
Where to buy Nintendo eShop Prepaid Card? You can buy at G2A.com, see the link below:
- Nintendo eShop 10 USD card US @ 9.50 EUR
- Nintendo eShop 20 USD card US @ 19.63 EUR
- Nintendo eShop 50 USD card US @ 47.99 EUR