If you bought a new PS4 Pro, you probably want to load your old data from your PS4 to your new PS4 pro. The process are just easy using some tools built in on PS4 from soft back up of Saved Data and full backup of your PS4 hard drive or SSD.
On backing up Saved Data, you can easily do this by going to Application Saved Data Management and can copy saved data to your online storage or a USB storage device. See the step by step guide below.
How to Transfer PS4 Saved Data to PS4 Pro
- Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management.
- Select Saved Data in System Storage.
- Then Copy to USB Storage Device or If you have Playstation Plus select Upload to Online Storage.
- Then select the games that you want to back up.
On full back up of your PS4 System, you can do this by going to Back Up and Restore it will fully back up your data to a USB Storage device, its like cloning your hard drive.
How to Full Back Up your PS4 to PS4 Pro
- Go to Settings > System.
- Select Back Up and Restore.
- Then Select Back Up PS4.
- From here you can select which you want to back up from Captures, Saved Data, Settings and Applications installed. After that hit the Next Button.
- Add a description to identify your back up, then click Back Up button.
- On restoring your data just go to System > Back Up and Restore > Restore PS4, then select the back up and click Restore.
Done! If you still have problem or questions, please leave a comment below.