Download Facebook Gameroom

Written by

facebook-gameroom

The advantages of usingĀ this application is you don’tĀ have to go to web browser in order to play a facebook game – just launch the gameroom and you’re all set. Every games you played are downloaded in your computer locally, meaningĀ no need of re-downloading the game every time you play it. However, some games is dependent online and requires internet connection to play. Playing games in gameroom, also asked you account information from your fb account before installing or playing the game.

gameroom-critical-ops

We have tried playing Critical OpsĀ in Facebook Gameroom and it feels like you’re playing in a full pledge PC game. The game can be played in fullscreen, with a complete controls of Mouse and Keyboard. The graphics of the game is also pretty impressive, similar to some popular FPS games.

You can download Facebook Gameroom at (https://www.facebook.com/gameroom).

Also watch the official trailer of Facebook Gameroom App.

Facebook just launched its Facebook Gameroom, a game client platform for your favorite games in fb, there are different types of games included in this platform from shooters, strategy, puzzles and other types of games. All of your existing facebook gameĀ are also now on this application and you can download it straight to your PC. Facebook Gameroom is currently available on Windows 7, Windows 10 and above. The advantages of usingĀ this application is you don'tĀ have to go to web browser in order to play a facebook game - just launch the gameroom and you're all set. Every games you played are downloaded in your computer locally, meaningĀ no need of re-downloading the game every time you play it. However, some games is dependent online and requires internet connection to play. Playing games in gameroom, also asked you account information from your fb account before installing or playing the game. It also supports game streaming in which you can watch other streamers playing video games in Facebook, straight from the gameroom. We have tried playing Critical OpsĀ in Facebook Gameroom and it feels like you're playing in a full pledge PC game. The game can be played in fullscreen, with a complete controls of Mouse and Keyboard. The graphics of the game is also pretty impressive, similar to some popular FPS games. You can download Facebook Gameroom at (https://www.facebook.com/gameroom). Also watch the official trailer of Facebook Gameroom App. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9wdxl-kpwc
Article Tags:
Article Categories:
All News

Comments

• I have tried and tried to install Facebook Gameroom, and something won’t let it go through!! Ever since I agreed to have Windows 10 installed on my computer, something won’t let me do many of the things I use to be able to do, and missing a lot of my favorite games is really beginning to anger me!! Can someone please tell me HOW I can get it installed?????

Regina Rawls Hayes October 20, 2016 7:59 am Reply
    • same problem

peggy mcmanus December 7, 2016 6:00 pm Reply
    • i have this issue as well! it won’t install! everytime i try to instal FB Gameroom, it always says “Installation Failed: InstallAlreadyRunning”. Please help us!

Jackson Brown December 17, 2016 7:20 am Reply
      • Try running the installer as Administrator (right click then choose “Run as Administrator”). You will be prompted; just say “Yes” or something.

Joshua Permito December 25, 2016 7:09 am Reply
    • yep same thing here .

Peter Shaw January 27, 2017 4:09 pm Reply
  • I don’t see Facebook game room for Android. So can I put it on my Android phone or can I put on my iPad Pro?

Augie October 20, 2016 2:20 pm Reply
    • no Augie… it’s available until now just for Windows 7, 8.x, and 10.

hellbringher December 23, 2016 9:58 am Reply
  • Please get Facebook game room for Android I don’t want to start all over on games when I leave the house I want to play my games

Tammy October 21, 2016 2:38 am Reply
  • I love playing games and especially the ones on Facebook, but I have an Android and really want to download this game room! HELP US ANDROID PLAYERS!!!

Trippy Mendelsohn October 25, 2016 8:55 am Reply
  • Need Game room for Android!!! Love playing at home & on the go.

Vikki James October 27, 2016 3:04 pm Reply
  • up until a couple days ago, my Facebook game room worked, but then it said I needed to “update” the app, I did and now when I go to open the app from my desktop, all it does is “downloads”. it won’t run. I can’t open it!

Aaron November 17, 2016 9:57 pm Reply
  • Facebook Gameroom is junk! Wasted a lot of time finding out Im not the only person who has this crap issue. Pissed off and feeling denied on something I enjoyed and have invested cash into playing and upgrading

Andrew Stuart Kadisch December 1, 2016 8:16 pm Reply
    • I’m “glad” to see it’s not just me having problems. I thought I was doing something wrong. One day it worked and the next day it was trash!!

Deb McGrew December 9, 2016 2:54 am Reply
  • facebook was not meant for games platform ????

Dato' Sapik December 14, 2016 5:29 pm Reply
  • I tried to install Facebook Gameroom multiple times, but hen i try to instsll it it allways says: ,,InstallServiceFailure”. What schuld i do?

Kipras December 30, 2016 10:42 am Reply
  • why my facebook gameroom cant be opened and be installed? FIX IT!

Mahesa January 6, 2017 1:46 am Reply
  • I need to download facebook gameroom on my iPhone 6. when I go to facebook gameroom it says install now but it will not even let me click oin install now. underneath it it says windows 7 and above? can someone please help me so that I can download facebook gamerrom to my ipnone 6 ?

Chelsea Ware January 18, 2017 12:52 pm Reply
  • Same thing, I updated now not working šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™ (Win 10)

Teresa January 27, 2017 5:56 am Reply
  • im having same issue was working fine on windows 10 then said I had to update now that i did it wount open ive tried unenstalling and reinstalling and still same issue it wont open and cant even get it to run as administrator this is bs

Lisa Foster January 27, 2017 10:50 am Reply
  • i too having issues works fine on my laptop as as now lets see if it happens like on my desktop wont run , not even as admin , i unistalled and reinstalled and still isnt working , please fix .. i prefer using the plateform then to login to FB to play.

irocjuno January 27, 2017 1:50 pm Reply
  • my game worked perfectly . until this morning , i cant open it , so i downloaded it again ,, same problem . please fix it

bev bradshaw January 27, 2017 9:21 pm Reply
  • Hello, I’m trying to execute the facebook gameroom file but I say: la version de ce fichier est imcompatible avec la version de windows que vous utilisez. I have the windows 7 edition familiale premium.
    Can you help me please?

Aude Silvestrin February 11, 2017 6:54 pm Reply
  • Same issue here. Can’t install it on Windows 10. It’s stuck on a loading loop.

Melvin May 20, 2017 3:02 am Reply
    • I can’t get the word play to load, it it’s struck in the loading loop

Nonie Gustafson June 11, 2018 4:54 pm Reply
  • Bought a new galaxy book with Win10, but the gameroom will not be installed. There is the loading-screen, first with a short progress, but then for hours and hours nothing. Stopping it the message tells that it will be completed shortly, but this is a lie!!! Pls. fix it ASAP!
    Thanks for your effort, Thomas

Thomas Franke August 17, 2017 10:22 am Reply
  • Using up to date Windows 10. Same as everyone else that has posted. Gameroom worked fine up until a few days ago, then couldn’t access anything. Uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled again, downloaded gameroom.exe again, same deal, won’t work. Waste of time, useless app.

Claude February 5, 2018 7:07 pm Reply
    • i know how you feel

charles symes July 25, 2018 9:56 pm Reply
  • facebook gameroom wont downlod or install and it is just pissing me off

charles symes July 25, 2018 9:55 pm Reply
  • Since Friday, when I click on gameroom to open, Fb opens instead opening gameroom. Did something change?

Nadia Ceron October 1, 2018 1:50 pm Reply
  • Installed gameroom again and now it works.

Nadia Ceron October 1, 2018 2:13 pm Reply