News
Now Reading
Download Facebook Gameroom

Download Facebook Gameroom

Facebook just launched its Facebook Gameroom an game client, where different games from shooters, strategy, puzzles and other you love facebook game are now on one application straight to your PC. Facebook Gameroom is currently available on Windows 7, Windows 10 and above.

facebook-gameroom

The advantages of using this application is you don’t have to go to web browser in order to play facebook game – just launch gameroom and you’re all set. Every games you played are downloaded meaning no need of redownloading the game every time you play it. Also it will still asked you for your facebook permission before installing the game.

gameroom-critical-ops

We tried playing Critical Ops and the feel when you play it on Gameroom is like it’s a full game application on your PC.

You can download Facebook Gameroom at (https://www.facebook.com/gameroom).

Also watch the official trailer of Facebook Gameroom App below.

About The Author
Erwin Bantilan
I'm a Freelance Web Developer (PHP, Flash, Ajax, Javascript, CSS & HTML 4/5), Programmer (Python, C# & C++) and a Graphic Designer from General Santos City.
24 Comments
  • October 20, 2016 at 7:59 am

I have tried and tried to install Facebook Gameroom, and something won’t let it go through!! Ever since I agreed to have Windows 10 installed on my computer, something won’t let me do many of the things I use to be able to do, and missing a lot of my favorite games is really beginning to anger me!! Can someone please tell me HOW I can get it installed?????

• Augie
    October 20, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I don’t see Facebook game room for Android. So can I put it on my Android phone or can I put on my iPad Pro?

• Tammy
    October 21, 2016 at 2:38 am

Please get Facebook game room for Android I don’t want to start all over on games when I leave the house I want to play my games

• Trippy Mendelsohn
    October 25, 2016 at 8:55 am

I love playing games and especially the ones on Facebook, but I have an Android and really want to download this game room! HELP US ANDROID PLAYERS!!!

• Vikki James
    October 27, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Need Game room for Android!!! Love playing at home & on the go.

• Aaron
    November 17, 2016 at 9:57 pm

up until a couple days ago, my Facebook game room worked, but then it said I needed to “update” the app, I did and now when I go to open the app from my desktop, all it does is “downloads”. it won’t run. I can’t open it!

• December 1, 2016 at 8:16 pm

Facebook Gameroom is junk! Wasted a lot of time finding out Im not the only person who has this crap issue. Pissed off and feeling denied on something I enjoyed and have invested cash into playing and upgrading

• Deb McGrew
      December 9, 2016 at 2:54 am

I’m “glad” to see it’s not just me having problems. I thought I was doing something wrong. One day it worked and the next day it was trash!!

• December 14, 2016 at 5:29 pm

facebook was not meant for games platform ????

• Kipras
    December 30, 2016 at 10:42 am

I tried to install Facebook Gameroom multiple times, but hen i try to instsll it it allways says: ,,InstallServiceFailure”. What schuld i do?

• Mahesa
    January 6, 2017 at 1:46 am

why my facebook gameroom cant be opened and be installed? FIX IT!

• Chelsea Ware
    January 18, 2017 at 12:52 pm

I need to download facebook gameroom on my iPhone 6. when I go to facebook gameroom it says install now but it will not even let me click oin install now. underneath it it says windows 7 and above? can someone please help me so that I can download facebook gamerrom to my ipnone 6 ?

• Teresa
    January 27, 2017 at 5:56 am

Same thing, I updated now not working 🙁 🙁 🙁 (Win 10)

• January 27, 2017 at 10:50 am

im having same issue was working fine on windows 10 then said I had to update now that i did it wount open ive tried unenstalling and reinstalling and still same issue it wont open and cant even get it to run as administrator this is bs

• irocjuno
    January 27, 2017 at 1:50 pm

i too having issues works fine on my laptop as as now lets see if it happens like on my desktop wont run , not even as admin , i unistalled and reinstalled and still isnt working , please fix .. i prefer using the plateform then to login to FB to play.

• bev bradshaw
    January 27, 2017 at 9:21 pm

my game worked perfectly . until this morning , i cant open it , so i downloaded it again ,, same problem . please fix it

• February 11, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Hello, I’m trying to execute the facebook gameroom file but I say: la version de ce fichier est imcompatible avec la version de windows que vous utilisez. I have the windows 7 edition familiale premium.
    Can you help me please?