Fans of the hit anime series Attack on Titan will be excited to hear that Dead by Daylight, a video game from publisher Behaviour Interactive, will be getting a crossover with Attack on Titan. This new content pack will include an outfit for the game’s characters, inspired by the manga series.
The cross over will feature 10 Attack on Titan uniforms and outfits, 8 of these are for the survivors:
- Dwigth Fairlgiht – Eren’s Uniform
- Yui Kimuara – Mikasa’s Uniform
- Felix Richter – Armin’s Unform
- Meg Thomas – Annie’s Uniform
- Zarina Kassir – Hanges Uniform
- Jake Park – Levi’s Uniform
- Kate Denson – Historia’s Uniform
- Ace Visconti – Kenny’s Uniform
The enemy player will also have a new outfit out from the Titans. The outfit is not as large as the one from Attack on Titan.
- The Oni – Armored Titan Outfit
- The Spirit – War Hammer Titan Outfit
They also released a new trailer for the crossover, which you can check out below. It gives us a look at all the different outfits that are available in the game, including their goofy-looking intro.
So if you’re a fan of Attack on Titan, make sure to check out the new crossover in Dead by Daylight.