Beyond Fun Studio is delighted to announce the release of its first game Aeolis Tournament. The frantic 8 player party game is now available on Steam (PC, MacOs, Linux), the Nintendo Switch version will follow on July 23rd.
To celebrate the launch, each version will be discounted with a 15% mark up for a week, after which the game will come back to its full price of $14.99, €12,49 and £11.49.
The Perfect Summer Game!
Aeolis Tournament is a Nintendo-inspired party game where up to 8 players compete in various game modes based on a simple one-button mechanic. Characters use an air cannon to control the power of the wind and affect their surroundings. It’s a high-tempo game in the vein of Fuzion Frenzy with a cartoony and colorful art direction. Aeolis Tournament features physics-based gameplay, a tournament mode and local & online multiplayer play.
“After overcoming a lot of the challenges the last year has thrown at us while simultaneously establishing our studio and developing our first game, we’re so proud to present Aeolis Tournament. We hope it will bring tons of fun in these times as you play with your friends!” says Sebastien Gauvin, Beyond Fun Studio co-founder.
- Up to 8 players Multiplayer Offline/Online cross-platform
- Simple controls/mechanic: accessible and fun for all type of players
- 6 game modes and 6 characters!
- Achievements and progression system with unlockable items
- Customization: fashion items & character skins
- Will be supported with new content post launch (game modes, characters, items..)