Finally! Ragnarok M Eternal Love scheduled an server maintenance update for their Episode 4.0 which contains a 3rd job class, new maps and new quests.
The scheduled server maintenance will starts tomorrow, April 24 at 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Manila Philippine Time. As always after the update, players will received a compensation rewards.
Here are the complete Update notes for Episode 4.0 update.
1. New Daily & Basic Gameplay Features:
1) Base level is increased to 110.
2) Maximum Attribute Points have been increased to 119.
3) Floor 100 is now available in the Endless Tower, with the new EP4.0 Monsters and Garm.
2. New Map
1) A New Major city, Castle in the Sky – Juno, is available! Adventurers can head north of Al De Baran to get to the Republic of Schwartzvald’s Capital “Juno”.
2) Five new field maps:
- Border Checkpoint
- Einbroch Field
- Magma Dungeon 1F
- Magma Dungeon 2F
- Magma Dungeon 3F
3) Brand New Boss Monsters:
- MVP – Arc Angeling
- MVP – Firelord Kaho
- Mini – Fire Witch
So please be careful Adventurers, as you may run into them!
4) A new main storyline, Juno, is available! Adventurers who are at level 98 or above can accept this Quest from NPC Mathay Siv in Prontera North.
- Adventurers who have finished the first stage of this main story Quest can complete the rest of this Quest from NPC President’s Attendant in Juno
- The Adventurers who have reached level 99 can take Juno Field’s elite Quest Planet of the Snake and Silence from NPC Poporing in Juno
5) Juno Field collection Quests * At level 98, 99, and 100, Adventurers can head into Juno, Einbroch Field, and Magma Dungeon 1F to explore.
6) The brand new equipment will be available. Adventurers can head into Juno to find the equipment craftsman NPC, or upgrade your current gear to obtain the new equipment.
7) At level 99, Adventurers can accept the new Minstrel’s Quest for Juno area.
8) Brand new equipment will be available. Adventurers can head into Juno to find the equipment craftsman NPC, or upgrade your current gear to obtain the new equipment.
3. 3rd-job Change
1) A 3rd-job advanced mission is available for all the classes. Adventurers who have reached job level 70 can go to the adventure hall to accept the 3rd-job change Quest.
2) Adventurers who have owned the Aeisr Monument can head into Guild Hall and search for NPC Violet to accept the 3rd-job Aeisr Monument mission
3) New builds for all the 3rd-jobs.
4) For Rune Knights, Royal Guards, Rangers, and Mechanics, there will be new mount items available in the game; (Atlan Green Petite, Dulange Green Petite, Rilada Green Petite, Red-Bristled Gryphon, and Brown Feather Gryphon for both Rune Knights and Royal Guards – at the price of 198 Big Cat Coins).
5) The item shop will have new consumable items available for 3rd-job classes; (New Poison, Thorn Seed, Wall Paint, Holy Water, Madogear Fuel, Shell, and Rough Rune Stone).
6) Some skills have been balanced based on 3rd-job skills.
- Zen: “Gathers spirit bombs to the max” has been changed to “Gathers spirit bombs to the max (up to 5 at a time)”
- Finger Offensive: “Attacks the target with all spirit bombs from afar” has been changed to “Attacks the target with all spirit bombs (up to 5 at a time) from afar”
- The Flash, Trump Tamer, Ferity Awakening: “Falcon” has been changed to “Beast”; “Beast” includes “Falcon” and “Wolf”; but note that “Falcon” and “Wolf” cannot exist at the same time.
4. Mounts and Mecha
1) New mount for Rune Knights – Valg Green Petite, which can be purchased from Kadir in Prontera at the price of 30,000,000 Zeny. Rune Knights can ride the dragon after leaning the skill Dragon Training.
2) New mount for Royal Guards – Saint Gryphon/Night fire Gryphon, which can be purchased from Kadir in Prontera at the price of 30,000,000 Zeny. Royal Guards can ride the Gryphon after the purchase.
3) New pet mount for Rangers – Ruca, which can be purchased from Kadir in Prontera at the price of 198 Big Cat Coins. Rangers can ride it after learning the skill “Warg Rider”.
4) New pet mount for Rangers – Hatii, which can be purchased from Kadir in Prontera at the price of 30,000,000 Zeny. Rangers can ride it after learning the skill “Warg Rider”.
5) New equipment for Mechanics – Mecha helm, which can be purchased from Aiky in Prontera at the price of 3,000,000 Zeny; there are total of 16 colors for you to choose, they can only be used by Mechanics.
6) New equipment for Mechanics – Splendida Mecha and Splendida Helm, which can be purchased from Aiky in Prontera at the price of 30,000,000 Zeny and 5,000,000 Zeny, respectively; there is a total of 16 colors for you to choose, they can only be used by Mechanics.
5. Three New Pets Available to catch
New three pets can be catch using new 3 pet material.
Little Witch, Cruiser, and Teddy Bear can be caught using “Worn-out Gorgeous Clip”, “Top Gun”, and “Gift Box”.
Some of these pet items can be exchanged with “colorful shells”
6. New Feature: Costume Dye
1) At the Prontera NPC Enos, Adventurers who have advanced to the 3rd-job, will be able to change your outfit’s color with the Costume Dye feature.
2) Some of the colors will need to be unlocked. Adventurers can check the details in the Costume Shop
7. Oracle Dungeon – New Difficulty
Oracle Dungeon will have 3 difficulties for Adventurers to challenge. Players can receive rewards after finishing each difficulty. The reset time is Mondays at 5:00AM (GMT+7)
There is a chance to receive a “Poker Card” or “Tarot Card” after finishing the challenge. Opening it will give a random card (it will NOT unlock in the Adventure Handbook)
- “Tarot Card”: opening this will have a chance to give Oracle Dungeon exclusive cards.
- Obtaining “Oracle Dungeon exclusive cards” will unlock the stats in Adventure Handbook, but cannot be placed on the shelf in Exchange.
- “Oracle Dungeon” will give “Friendship Proof”. Adventurers who have finished the “Oracle Dungeon” challenge will receive “Friendship Proof” when helping others.
8. Recharge related
1) The first recharge double bonus will be reset for: 30/128/328/648 Big Cat Coins purchases.
2) The EP4.0 Premium will be available at a discounted price of $7.99 USD, EP 2.0 & 3.0 Premium prices will be back to the original prices: $10.99 USD.
(Note: For iOS devices, the game client needs to be fully updated in order to purchase EP4.0 Premium. We will publish a new game client in the iOS App Store for Adventurers to download. )
Fix some items’ icon not showing properly.