Only one ROS squad will reign as king of PH Rules of Survival
MANILA, Philippines, December 10, 2018 — The biggest Rules of Survival tournament in the Philippines is heading into its final round as the country’s 15 best ROS squads gear up for the ROS-NimoTV Philippine Champions League S1 Grand Finals! The Playoffs proper kicked off formally on December 1, 2018 with 45 participants, the squads have been whittled down to the final 15 participants still in the running for the championship title and the lion’s cut of the massive prize pool.
The champions also stand to gain some great Rules of Survival in-game items!
- Playoffs Grand Finals: December 15, 2018 – MI Taft: Madison
- Total: PHP 325,000 + over PHP 175,000 worth of in-game items
- Champion: PHP 100,000 + 4x Monster-M1
- 2nd Place: PHP 80,000 + 4x Pegasus-I
- 3rd Place: PHP 50,000 + 4x Blazing Flash A1
- 4th Place: PHP 40,000 +4x Monotint Monkey
- 5th Place: PHP 30,000 + 4x Monotint Monkey
- 6th Place: PHP 25,000 + 4x Monotint Monkey
- 7th Place: 2000 Diamonds + 4x Fuzzinator
- 8th Place: 2000 Diamonds + 4x Fuzzinator
- 9th Place: 2000 Diamonds + 4x Fuzzinator
- 10th Place: 1600 Diamonds + 4x Jack O’Helmet
- 11th Place: 1600 Diamonds + 4x Jack O’Helmet
- 12th Place: 1600 Diamonds + 4x Jack O’Helmet
- 3th Place: 1000 Diamonds + 4x Street Walker
- 14th Place: 1000 Diamonds + 4x Street Walker
- 15th Place: 800 Diamonds + 4x Street Walker
The grandest Rules of Survival tournament is made possible by the concerted efforts of the number one esports event organizer in Asia, MET, along with the broadcasting platform, NimoTV, and NetEase.
The final fifteen competitors are made up of the top four teams per branch that have topped the scoreboards in the first stage of the Playoffs. The final three squads joining the rest of the competitors in the Grand Finals are the two squads with the highest points that barely made the cut for the top 12. The final squad joining the Grand Finals won their slot via fan-voting.
The Grand Finals of the ROS-NimoTV Philippine Champions League S1 will take place onDecember 15, 2018 from 1:00PM to 9:00PM. The final fifteen squads will onlyhave one day left to prove to the rest of the competition that they are thebest Rules of Survival squad in the Philippines. Only one squad will take homethe championship title, and the largest share of the whopping PHP 500,000 prize pool! QUALIFIED TEAMS
- TAFT MADISON BRANCH
- Team Bakunawa B
- Savage Gaming
- Team Bakunawa A
- CUBAO BRANCH
- SEALTEAM PEENOISE
- Chupon Gaming
- MORAYTA BRANCH
- KUDOS GAMING
- OTHER QUALIFIED TEAMS
- Cheater Slayer Nambawaa
- TEAM MARSHALL
- Team MIX
The Grand Finals of the ROS-NimoTV Philippine Champions League S1 will take place on December 15, 2018 from 1:00PM to 9:00PM. The final fifteen squads will only have one day left to prove to the rest of the competition that they are the best Rules of Survival squad in the Philippines. Only one squad will take home the championship title, and the largest share of the whopping PHP 500,000 prize pool!