Do you want to Facebook Live straight from your PC? most mobile phones already have Facebook live on the Facebook app, but having FB Live in PC is quite complicated. So We will guide you how to create a Facebook Live from your PC.
1. You need to Download the Open Broadcaster Software or OBS Studio, its FREE you just have to download it from their website and install it on your PC. Click the URL to download obsproject.com.
2. After installing, click this link (authzilla.com/fblive.php) to get your Stream Key and decide where you’d like to post your FB Live (Your Own Timeline, Friends Timeline, Group or on Your Page).
3. Now open your OBS Program then go to File -> Settings -> Stream, then on Steam Key paste the copied key from Facebook.
4. Press the OK button, then click Start Streaming to stream.
5. Now go back to FB Dialog box then click the Go Live.
You’re all set and now live on Facebook from your PC. This is best for all people doing Webinar or Gaming Live stream for their Facebook fanpage, you can also tweak the OBS settings to have smoother streaming like reducing the size of the screen capture, changing quality of the stream and the bitrate.
Let me know if you have problem using this instruction. Thank you for checking this out!