PBA fans rejoice! You can now finally play the most anticipated PBA game in your PC as an Early Access of the game are now available on Steam. An independent game studio from the Philippines, Ranida Games announced this week that the PBA Basketball Slam: Arcade Edition is now available on Steam as an Early Access.
PBA Basketball Slam: Arcade Edition is a two on two arcade style full court basketball game, you can pick different from PBA and their roster lineup like from the PBA rosters like June Mar Fajardo, James Yap and many more. The game supports multi-language like English, Tagalog, Spanish and Portuguese with more to be added soon.
If you’d like to try out the game, it is now on sale for their special launch week promotion of 25% off at PHP 119.96 from its regular price of PHP 159.95. You can check their steam page at https://store.steampowered.com/app/1372990/PBA_Basketball_Slam_Arcade_Edition/
You can also check their launch trailer below.
Here are some features of the game at Early Access version:
- PBA teams and roster
- 2-on-2 arcade-style full court basketball gameplay
- 6 free court locations to play
- Full controller support
- Option to use keyboard on single player mode
- Local Multiplayer mode, supporting up to four players
- Play online using Steam Remote Play
- English, Tagalog, Spanish, and Portuguese language support
When the game is fully release, these features will also be added into the game and it will be available for free to those who own the Early Access version.
- Campaign mode
- Create Player feature
- Shops and locker feature
- More basketball court locations
- More music and voice-overs
- More polished gameplay and user interface
Are you playing this very first Filipino basketball game on Steam and PC? Let us know in the comment section below.