MyPhone just released their budget friendly phone MyP1 here in the Philippines, it is priced at PHP 2,699.
The new MyP1 of MyPhone comes with the 2018 android OS, Pie 9.0, it is powered with 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage (Expandable memory up to 32GB). The battery life is quite impressive at 2,600mAh and can be paired with dual SIM. The screen is a 5.45 inch IPS display plus HD.
For taking photos and selfies, it is equipped with Dual Camera with 8MP AutoFocus and a front facing camera with Face Beauty enhancement.
Currently, the phone is available in four color variants; Red, Turquoise, White and Black.
Below are the full specification of MyPhone myP1:
- OS: Android 9 (Go Edition)
- Processor: SC7731E 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Display: 5.45 inch 18:9 HD + IPS
- Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Storage: 16 GB (Expandable MicroSD up to 32GB of Storage)
- Network: 3G
- Main Camera: 8MP AF Main Camera with LED Flash (Face Beauty)
- Front Camera: 8MP (Face Beauty)
- Battery: 2,600mAh
- Features: MyPhone DTV Dongle Compatible
- USB OTG: Supported
- Variant: Black, White, Red, and Turquoise
myP1 is now available now at select MyPhone outlets nationwide. Also available at MyPhone Flagship store on Lazada.