The world-leading memory and technology products are announcing today the launch of its next-gen entry-level storage device, the A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD in the Philippines. It is a single-sided M.2 drive powered with PCIe SSD and utilizing the 3D NAND.
“Kingston is proud to release the next generation of its entry-level NVMe PCIe SSD. With a single-sided slim M.2 design, A2000 works to its full potential when installed in an Ultrabook or other small form factor system making it the perfect drive for those seeking to upgrade their PC”, said Kingston.
A2000 delivers efficient performance, lower power, and lower heat and at an affordable price, making it the perfect storage upgrade solution for Ultrabook and notebook users.
Kingston A2000 Price in the Philippines
Kingston A2000 is available in 3 capacities with the following set of prices.
- Kingston A2000 SSD (SA2000M8/250G), 250GB – P2,500
- Kingston A2000 SSD (SA2000M8/500G), 500GB – P4,500
- Kingston A2000 SSD (SA2000M8/1000G), 1TB – P7,650
It is also backed with a limited 5-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
With its affordable price, Kingston’s speed is also impressive with the read speed of 2,200 MB/s and write speeds of 2,000MB/s. It triples the performance of the existing SATA SSD. It is ideal for entry-level users and DIY system builders who appreciate the responsiveness and ultra-fast loading.
The SSD has a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit AES Hardware-based encryption which allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions including Symantec, McAfee, WinMagic, and others. Aside from that, it has a built-in eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
A2000 is an affordable solution with impressive read/writes speeds up to 2,200/2,000MB/s1. Protect and secure your data with Kingston’s self-encrypting drive and ideal for Ultrabooks and small form factor PC (SFF PC) systems.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: NVMe™ PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lanes
- Capacities: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB
- NAND: 3D
- Encrypted: AES 256-bit Hardware-based Encryption
- Sequential Read/Write1 :
- 250GB – up to 2,000/1,100MB/s
- 500GB – up to 2,200/2,000MB/s
- 1TB – up to 2,200/2,000MB/s
- Random 4K Read/Write1 :
- 250GB – up to 150,000/180,000 IOPS
- 500GB – up to 180,000/200,000 IOPS
- 1TB – up to 250,000/220,000 IOPS
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)3 :
- 250GB – 150TBW
- 500GB – 350TBW
- 1TB – 600TBW
- Power Consumption: .0032W Idle / .08W Avg / 1.7W (MAX) Read / 4.5W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- 250GB – 6.6g
- 500GB – 6.8g
- 1TB – 6.6g
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G Peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 2,000,000
- Warranty/Support : Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support