Calling all gamers in Southeast Asia! ServerDNA IV, one of the largest gatherings of gamers is back and is happening on September 28 to 29, 2019 at the Le’ Meridien Putrajaya in Malaysia. Game Hard. Game Together, The 2-day event will have a multitude of activities, like a live tournament, Cosplay, PC Case Modding Competition, Tech talks and among others.
Aside from that, the event is also a good opportunity to get to know gaming communities, developers, businesses, and decision-makers who will gather from all over the country for truly immersive networking and deal fun making-learning experience.
Here are some of the keynote speakers and industry leaders that will be attending and will share stories about innovation, and technology that will look forward to.
- Mr. Simon WM Chan – Director & GM, Inside & Digital Sales Asia Pacific & Japan Intel
- Mr. Aaron Ng – Country Manager (Malaysia), Seagate
- Mr. Neo Todak – Managing Director, Todak Studios Sdn Bhd
- Mr. Poh Boon Hau – CCG Field Application Engineer, Asia Pacific Japan Intel Inside Sales
- Mr. Vincent Nam – ASUS ROG Marketing (Malaysia)
The event will also be open to the general public for free where they are able to meet their beloved streamers, experience the latest consumer technology and geek out in their favourite cosplay.
Mark your calendars and be sure to stay tuned for more details. Don’t forget to follow ServerDNA on Facebook and visit their website for more information.