Players in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Australia, and New Zealand can get a taste of NetEase’s upcoming squad-based shooter today.
The closed beta test for NetEase’s upcoming squad-based shooter, Disorder, opens today for iOS and Android in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Australia, and New Zealand.
The beta is available for Indonesia starting at:
- 10 A.M. (GMT +7) – Malaysia
- 11 A.M. (GMT +8) – Philippines
- 13 P.M. (GMT +10) – Australia
- 15 P.M. (GMT +12) – New Zealand
How to Join Closed Beta Testing
You can download and install the game from Google Play for Android and App Store for iOS.
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netease.disorder
- iOS: https://testflight.apple.com/join/HMpyYELj
What is Disorder Mobile Game
In Disorder, war has become the norm for what remains of humanity. Armed factions of mercenaries, bandits, and mutants are constantly fighting each other over nuclear weapons and money. In order to survive the vast and lawless frontier, players must team up with friends to turn the tide of battle.
Disorder features include:
- CHOOSE YOUR HERO: Join a cast of characters with differing roles: detect, maneuver, enhance, support, and stealth. Each character is equipped with two specific guns and three unique abilities that can be developed. Different weapon preferences and abilities contribute to the success of the mission.
- ADVANCED WEAPONRY AND TALENTS: Gain earnings from jungling or killing other players to gather loot to upgrade your gear on-the-go. With diversified choices, you can upgrade both weapons and abilities to adapt to the ever-changing battlefield.
- CALLING ALL ELITES: Team up with four teammates and compete against 19 enemy groups to rule the field. Work with your squad to establish a plan of action to occupy and secure the area’s missile silo.
- RICH LORE: Discover the deep narrative of each member of the armed factions.
For more information and to pre-order Disorder today, follow them online:
- Official website: https://www.playdisorder.com/en/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playdisorder/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/letsdisorder/
NetEase Games is the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES), developing and operating some of China’s most popular PC-client and mobile games. As one of the world’s largest incubators of quality online game content, NetEase Games is dedicated to supporting the growth of innovative studios around the globe and growing an international presence along the way. To complement its self-developed games and world class R&D capabilities, NetEase Games also partners with other industry leaders including Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers to operate some of the most popular international online games in China.