MIA Online – a 3D Open world Action MMORPG, available on Google Play and App Store, has updated the game with an exciting Raya Patch Update. The game – MIA Online launched by CUBINET, a member of 7 Senses Group, currently has 6 servers catering to SEA Countries and 1 server for USA. More servers are coming soon.
To celebrate the Eid as-Fitr, MIA Online has added a Seasonal Patch called the “Hari Raya Patch” that will allow players to participate in series of in-game events.
Players will be able to battle their way as a Nation to have a chance to win rare seasonal items such as the following:
- Seasonal Mount: Garuda, Rimau
- Seasonal Costume: Ryuzuki
- Seasonal Weapon & Gears: Varson
- Many more…
- Raya World Boss – The mighty Raya has spawned! Defeat the world boss to get rewards.
- Firework – Celebrate this special feast by using fireworks and receive amazing prizes!
- Coin Dungeon – Defeat as many Coin Monsters as possible. The rare Mount: Rimau may spawn, tame it and its yours.
- Ketupat – Collect Ketupat as many as possible and participate on Exchange Events
- Many more…
MIA Online will be expanding to countries such as Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, and Russia. A cross server feature is also slated to allow regions to battle it out on MIA Online with its intense multi-scale PvP Features. More people will be able to converge in sharing the same goal—become the strongest Heroes defending their Nations in the mystical world of MIA Online.