Unlike the classic Ragnarok Online where you can farm experience for almost no limit. The mobile version in Ragnarok M Eternal Love is different – it has a new fatigue system called Combat Time or what they call Stamina, that will limit your farming capabilities on the game. The default Combat Time for each character is only 300 minutes (5 hours) of normal farming per day. It will replenish daily at 5:00 am in the morning, and the remaining combat duration can be accumulated on the next day up to 600 minutes. In total, you’ll get 900 (300+600) minutes if you’ve never played in 3 days.
Combat time or Stamina begins to count when you starts engaging battle to a monsters. However, Fighting PVP, MVP and Mini monster is exempted and not counted to Combat time. If you’re in a Party, the count will also start if one of your party member is on the battle if in the same map.
Using Lightning Chain will also speed up the consumption of Combat time.
You can check the status of your Combat Time in More > Game Settings.
What will happen When you Reach Max Combat Time?
The experience and loot you’ll be getting will gradually reduce until to almost no value. The reduce exp/loot will begin when you exceed the max Combat Time.
Here are the example chart we experimented how the exp gradually reduce over time after exceeding the max combat time. For this experiment, We use Swordsman Level 34 and farm exp from a level 24 wolf monster.
- 158 base exp, 100 job exp – Before reaching Max Combat Time (Normal)
- 149 base exp, 94 job exp – After 10 minutes
- 131 base exp, 83 job exp – After 30 minutes
- 113 base exp, 72 job exp – After 50 minutes
- 95 base exp, 61 job exp – After 70 minutes
- 77 base exp, 50 job exp – After 90 minutes
- 59 base exp, 39 job exp – After 110 minutes
- 41 base exp, 28 job exp – After 130 minutes
- 23 base exp, 17 job exp – After 150 minutes
- 5 base exp, 6 job exp – After 170 minutes
- 1 base exp, 1 job exp – After 180 minutes (3 hours) of Exceeding Combat Time
Based from the result, even you exceed the maximum combat time – you can still farm exp/loot for almost 3 hours.
How to Increase Combat Time (Stamina)
You can get some free Combat time daily, up to 60 minutes by listening to music in the Music Box. In the Music Box, everyone can contribute and play their own music track for other people to listen. If the player listen to the Music Box for 1 minute, it will earn 1 minute of combat time as well.
To increase Combat Time, you need to go to Pontera South Gate, head to the right top corner of the map until you find a stage with a huge speaker in it, that is where the Music Box is. You may stay on the stage to listen music from other players. If there are no music track playing, you can play your own track.
To play your own track, Press on the stage to open the Track List, then press Request a Track to select a music track.
If it’s your first time. There should be a 2 minutes free tracks that you can play, the Wanna be Free!! track. Press Play to start listening to the music.
On this 2 minutes music track, you can earn up to 2 minutes of Combat time if you stay and listen until the end.
When the music ends, you’ll notice your combat time adds 2 minutes of additional combat time. That’s 1 minute music = 1 minute combat time. (The screenshot say’s 4 minutes. Sorry, we forgot to take screenshot of the 2 mins increase)
You can also buy the other available tracks to contribute in the Music Box or increase your combat time. (Note: These are consumable item and each track cost around 10,000 zeny.) To buy, click the Buy button and your character should automatically locate the merchant.
You should arrive in the Pontera, in front of the merchant, the name of the merchant is Hokkala Kim Event Merchant. Click the Event Items to buy the track.
Browse down the item list until you find the 4 tracks; I Miss You, Don’t Cry, babe, End of Adventure, and Heroes After Battle. Each track cost 10,000 zeny. Press the track and press Buy to get it.
After you buy, go back to the Music Box and contribute your track to everyone, then listen to the music to increase your Combat Time.
Why there is a Combat Time / Fatigue System?
This is important for the game to avoid people from abusing the auto attack system (auto grinding), because some people might take advantage of the auto attack for creating multiple accounts and eventually automate everything to farm levels and loots.
Rules about Combat Time / Fatigue System
Here are the complete information and rules for the Combat Time or Fatigue system.
- When the specific daily combat limit is exceeded. The experience and loot rate will begin to decrease.
- The combat duration is restored to 300 minutes at 5:00 AM daily, and the unused combat duration can be accumulated up to a max of 600 minutes.
- PVP is not included in the combat duration. MINI and MVP are not affected by the rules of loot reduction.
- If you are in a team during the reduction period, you alone will be bound by the rules of reduction and your Party member will not be affected.
- If your Party members fight, the combat duration will be shared with all Party members in the map.
- The Mentor who holds a valid Premium can earn 30% of the effective combat duration from different students, up to a maximum of 120 minutes of effective combat duration per day.