Seoul – July 9, 2018 – Vocaloid star Hatsune Miku’s visit to the sprawling universe of Master of Eternity ramps up today, with exclusive content for players to enjoy. Master of Eternity is a mobile action strategy role-playing game (SRPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. The new content is playable with Hatsune Miku worldwide today on iOS and Android. Check out Hatsune Miku’s Shooting Star video here.
Hatsune Miku is the virtual singer and vocaloid software developed in 2007 by Crypton Future Media that allows users to create music by typing lyrics and melodies. As a virtual singer, Hatsune Miku continues to gain global popularity through hosting concerts, brand advertising and more.
Master of Eternity pairs fierce mecha suits with personality-packed pixies, mixing beauty and strength to perfectly complement Hatsune Miku’s star power. During the collaboration period, Master of Eternity players can enjoy the following contents:
- The fabulous Hatsune Miku costume;
- Challenging Operation Mission where players can unlock Hatsune Miku as a playable character;
- Asgardain Hatsune Miku episode;
- Four rowdy Hatsune Miku dance songs, including the Master of Eternity theme;
- Rare opportunity to dress Hatsune Miku in the Asgard Pixie costume.
The fresh and exclusive Hatsune Miku content is available today in Master of Eternity for iPhone and Android and is rated 12+.