Some of you might looking for all the list of Trainer Tips that you can find in Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee version. These trainer tips has some important tips that will help you with your adventure catching Pokemon, battle with other trainer or some important skills/option to unlock. To save you some time looking for all of this trainer tips, we have listed all of the Trainer Tips in every Post or in NPC Trainers that you can find a Trainer Tips in the game.
There are two types of Trainer Tips that you can find, first is from the Post which really labelled as Trainer Tips that give you details mechanics, tutorials or hints of the game. The other one is from NPC which mostly give hints for the game as well.
All Trainer Tips in Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu, Eevee:
- If you catch an unusually big Pokemon, you’ll get even more Exp. Points than usual! … Little Pokemon work, too!
- If you change your controller, you can check the Help option that appears on the Pokemon-catching screen for a quick tutorial!
- Detach one of your Joy-Con and give it a little shake if you’d like to play with your partner!
- Visit Professor Oak at his research lab to have him check out your progress on your Pokedex!
- All the Pokemon in your Team can earn Exp. Points, even if they don’t fight themselves. But if you do switch them into a battle, even just for a moment, they’ll get more Exp. Points!
From NPC Trainers:
- Hey! You have Pokemon, right? Come on!
- I was throwing Poke Balls to catch Pokemon and I ran out of them. That’s why you can never have too many Poke Balls.
- You know there’s a Pokemon Gym up this way, right, Chase? You can battle against the Gym Leader there, and he was really seriously strong! If you want to get stronger, you’ve definitely gotta try to take him on!
- The higher the Pokemon’s CP is, the higher its combat power is! I hear CP is the overall value of various stats combined.