How to Fix An Unhandled Error Occured. (0xffffffff) in Street Fighter X Tekken
The Street Fighter X Tekken is a 2012 game, that year most games uses Microsoft Windows Live as there online multiplayer gaming platform for online . Since then, some of the developer didn’t update there games and still using the old Windows Live SDK. That’s why playing Street Fighter X Tekken in a Windows 10 OS gives you a problem when its your first time to play the game.
The only way to fixed this issue is uninstalling the current Microsoft games for windows – LIVE Redistributable and reinstall a new copy fresh from microsoft website. See our step by step instruction below how to fixed this error.
How to Fix An Unhandled Error Occured in Street Fighter X Tekken
- In Cortana Search bar, type Add or remove programs.
- Now, find Microsoft Games for Windows – LIVE Redistributable and uninstall the application.
- Uninstall as well the Microsoft Games for Windows Marketplace
- Download a new installer of Microsoft Windows Live at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=201134
- Install the program.
- Don’t forget to Launch the program and Login your Microsoft Live account.
That’s it! The game should be working now and you can now login and add the game key to the game.