Gravity Dash a fast-paced arcade runner where gravity is your weapon – is launching Tuesday, March 6 on iOS, Android, and Windows 10 touch-enabled devices. Gravity Dash challenges you to break the laws of physics to progress through endless levels. Quick thinking and even quicker reflexes are a must if you intend to live another day.
The game’s deadly endless levels include a masochistic selection of hazards such as spike pits, sawblades, and guillotines looming above and below. It seems hopeless – but your secret weapon is also a way out. As you reverse gravity, you manage to narrowly avoid being impaled or sliced in half to the beat of sick 8-bit tracks.
But Gravity Dash is not about simply remaining in one piece. You can also customize your blocky character by collecting gems to unlock 8 character skins – with more on the way. If you happen to die on your next run, it will look like someone else messed up.
- Defy gravity by flipping upside down, then invert again to return to the ground.
- Run through endless randomly generated levels.
- Unlock and play with 8 available character skins.
- Face off against dozens of obstacles and hazards.
- Raise the stakes as difficulty gradually increases during each run.
- Enjoy retro-inspired pixel art and unique landscapes in each area.
- Stay in control with a one-of-a-kind input system that provides quick, intuitive movement.
Gravity Dash will be available Tuesday, March 6 on the App Store, Google Play, and Windows Store (touch-enabled devices). The game is free to download and play – and it includes in-app purchases.