Classic War Sim Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of CaoCao Launches on Mobile
Seoul – Feb. 23, 2018 – Thingsoft’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of CaoCao (RTK), the remake of the classic turn-based tactical role-playing simulation grand strategy wargame for mobile devices, launches today around the globe. Players eager to storm the battlements can download the game now on Google Playstore.
Based on the celebrated Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, RTK: The Legend of CaoCao’s tight mechanics and addictive gameplay beckons players to join CaoCao in his legendary quest to dominate the titular Three Kingdoms. Players must assemble an elite team of commanders and reenact tales of legendary characters to defeat formidable enemies.
RTK’s launch features include:
Complex Strategic Gameplay
Develop cunning strategy and test devious tactics against powerful AI and other Warlords alike. Tight controls complement simple mechanics to combine for seamless gameplay built to defeat daunting foes;
Retro Combat for the Modern Gamer
Fight pivotal battles within each of the Three Kingdoms in the robust Story Mode. Cooperate with friends to expand your empire, or challenge other Warlords in the arduous asynchronous PvP combat;
Special Launch Events
Celebrate the RTK global launch with a plethora of in-game events and receive valuable items valued at more than $800 to kickstart a successful campaign, including:
- 14 Days of Rewards – Log-in on or after Thursday, Feb. 22 to receive valuable gifts, such as:
- 1,000,000 Rations
- 1,000,000 Silver Coins
- 5,500 Gongji
- 3,000 Gold Coins
- 50 Tokens
- 50 Scrolls
- 120 Artificial Pieces
- 1 Level 6 or 7 Treasure Voucher
- Quest Clear Event – Warlords clearing ‘Quest’ content 20, 50, 80, or 120 times to obtain rare items;
- Commander Promotion Event – Promote commanders to various levels and receive powerful rewards;
- Rank Achievement Event – Reach the Warlord Rank to receive useful gifts;
- 1st Month Launch Celebration – Log-in daily to receive various rewards within the launch month.