How to Sell Poppi Collected Parts PoppiSwap in Xenoblade Chronicles 2
When you successfully farm a lot of collected parts for Poppi in the Tiger! Tiger! game, you might be interested on selling this parts and you have no idea how to do it. Looking at the Poppiswap section has no option for it. Even me myself has problem figuring out how to sell these stuff or just convert to Ether Crystal.
Selling Poppi parts is very easy, you just have to crystallize it to convert to Ether Points. These option can be found on the Create/Crystallize Parts section on Poppi’s Blade Setup menu. From there, you can go to Crystallize section and sell your obtain item.
You can check our step by step guide below on How to Sell Poppi’s part.
How to Sell Poppi Collected Parts PoppiSwap:
- Press + button to open the Menu.
- Go to Blades.
- Then select Manage Blades.
- Find Poppi or other similar blades.
- Then Press A button to select Customize Blade.
- From here, go to Create/Crystallize Parts.
- Then when you’re in the Create/Crystallize Parts. Press Y button to change the layout and it will proceed to Crystallize.
- Now, you can select the parts that you want to sell. Just press A button, select the parts and choose how many you want to convert to Ether Cystals and just press A button to confirm.
You may also check our video instruction below where we clean our Poppi parts inventory and converted it to Ether Crystal. We’ve got almost 15K Ether Crystal after cleaning.