Playing Stardew Valley is fun especially you got to the point that you are satisfied cleaning your surrounding and started planting seeds and watering on it. And it comes a time that you’re running out of water and you’re clueless of how to refill it. You found a small pond on the side and tried clicking on it and you think it doesn’t work. Well, you’re not alone – we also experience it.
Filling up your watering can is very simple. Just find a small pond, go near it and start holding the Action/Use tool button and you’re good to go. Your watering can should be full now and continue watering your plants again.
How to Refill Watering Can in Stardew Valley for PC Version (Steam and GOG)
- Find a small pond, get close to it.
- Hold and Press the Left Mouse button.
- Your Watering Can should be full now.
How to Refill Watering Can in Stardew Valley for Nintendo Switch Version
- Find a small pond, get close to it (make sure you’re facing on it).
- Hold and Press the Y button.
- Your Watering Can should be now full.
That’s it. You can also check our actual refilling of watering can video below.
If you still have problem refilling your Water Can, don’t hesitate to leave a comment done below.