Massive Legion of Heroes Update Breathes Fresh Life into Beloved Mobile MMO
Seoul – Nov. 20, 2017 – Mobile MMO players can explore a vast and beautifully crafted world filled with epic fantasy in the latest content update for Legion of Heroes, the sprawling free-to-play mobile massively multiplayer role-playing game (MMORPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. The significant update offers vigorous adventure for the fan-favorite game, offering hours of new content and features, including intense Demigod Raids, innovative Challenge and Artifact systems, Hero Ranks and more. The highly-anticipated update is available today on Android.
Launched in 2014, Legion of Heroes has amassed a loyal fanbase where thousands of dedicated players traverse the game’s massive 3D world in search of valuable items and intense, real-time action. New and experienced players can collect more than 100 powerful heroes, and team-up with others from around the world to band together and overcome treacherous raids in the Chaos Abyss, or compete in thrilling open-world PvP combat in the Coliseum Arena. The latest content update includes several new features and gameplay additions, such as:
- New Artifact System – Artifacts are new equipable items that are randomly obtained by players using Artifact Shards. As artifacts evolve, the appearance of hero’s main weapons will change, becoming more polished and powerful;
- Innovative Challenge System – Challenge missions help new and returning players adapt to the game’s unique mechanics and fundamental gameplay;
- Exhilarating Demigod Raids – Battle in-game Demigods that possess devastating power. Players must articulate careful strategies and tactics to defeat overwhelming Demigods and obtain valuable rewards;
- Additional Hero Ranks – Experienced players who reach the Mythic EX Hero rank, and who have completed Limit Break and reached the maximum level, can ascend to Rank EX+. Players can also fuse Legendary and Mythic Heroes, or Doppelganger Queens to reach the next rank;
- Challenging Quest Progressions – Complete the main Story Mode to unlock the game’s Normal and Hard modes. In-game monsters grow stronger as players progress through each level of difficulty, and are compensated with increasingly powerful rewards and Stars for each level concluded;
- Bounty Hunt Selection – The new Bounty Hunt system allows players to choose specific bosses with attached challenges and rewards. Players can also select the Bounty Hunt difficulty.
The Legion of Heroes content update is available worldwide today.