Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Update Version 1.1 Change Log and Patch Notes
Good news Mario Kart Players. The Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in Nintendo Switch got a new update in their Version 1.1 and you can this update right now. The updates includes in online match, you can now see your opponents name in the rear view. Added additional 2 spectator mode and a friend lobby for your hundred friends.
See the full change log and patch notes update below.
- Opponent’s name are displayed now in the rear view mirror view while in online matches.
- Invisibility period after a spin-out or crash is now longer in online matches.
- Up to two players can spectate a friend group while they wait to join. “Worldwide” and “Regional” modes now add players to Mirror and 200cc matches less often.
- You can now properly create a friend lobby when you have 100 friends or more.
- Inkling Girl’s Animation is now adjusted.
- Starting position while in online match now properly reflect the order in which player join.
- Driver Miis now properly showing facial expression.
- Tournament clock now properly reflects real-world time.
Open up your Nintendo Switch now and update for this awesome addition for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe!