If you’ve been playing Fallout 4 today, you probably updated to its new version – Bethesda released its beta version for the forth coming updates of Fallout 4 for PC on Steam.
The new updates of Fallout 4 v1.9 includes the support for high-resolution texture pack for PC and enhancement PS4 Pro version (This is not included on PC, Only in PS4 Pro). The high-res texture pack or “Love Letter” to fans on PC is a free download to be arrived next week, somehow it require a high-end graphic card for you to enjoy as they posted a Recommended PC spec requirement for a GeForce 8GB GTX 1080.
You can now download the updates as Beta on Steam. To join the Beta, you have to opt to received beta update in the properties of the game in Steam Library. Right Click Fallout 4 > Click Properties > BETAS > select the beta updates in the drop down menu.
See the full patch notes or change log for the updates below.
- Enhanced PS4 Pro Support
- Support for High Resolution Texture Pack (PC only)
- Added Featured category for mods
- Added ability to sort Highest Rated and Most Favorited filters by today, week, month and all time
- Added number of ratings count to Mods Browsing Menu
- Added number of favorites count to Mod Details page
- Added required dependencies to Mod Details page
- Added latest version number and notes to Mod Details page
- General performance and stability improvements
- Improvements to Reporting mods categories
- Fixed occasional crashes while scrolling through Load Order menu
- Improved Bethesda.net error messaging