To help you ensure your Playstation 4 system and downloadable games updates runs the most updated version, you have to enable the Automatic Downloads on your PS4 system settings – it will automatically update any future updates, dlc’s or patches to your system without manually doing it.
How to Setup Automatic Download Updates on Playstation 4 or Pro?
- Navigate to Settings.
- Then scroll down and find Power Saving Settings.
- Then select Set Functions Available in Rest Mode.
- Make sure Stay Connected to the Internet is Checked, then check the Enable Turning On PS4 from Network.
- Now, go back to Settings then find System.
- Select Automatic Downloads and Uploads.
- From here check the following items that you’d like:
- Featured Content – It will download any featured content available for your PS4
- System Software Update Files – Automatically download any system updates available.
- Install Automatically – It will allow your PS4 to install the updates after the download is complete.
- Application Update Files – It will download the application update files.
- Saved Data – It will automatically back up your Saved Data to the cloud.
- Now, you can leave your PS4 anytime and it will automatically download the updates or you may enter the rest mode if you’re not using the system.
To Enter the Rest mode on your PS4, just press and hold the PS button to view the Quick Menu and Select Enter Rest Mode then Press the X button.
Hope this article helps you a lot! If you have comments, suggestion or any reaction please let us know by leaving a comment down below. Thank you for visiting this post!