How to Fixed Black Screen & Sounds Problem on Playstation 4 Pro
Some users on NeoGaf experiencing a problem with a Black screen and audio dropped when booting up their PS4 system on a 4K TV. User Lucifon says when he boot up his PS4 System to his BG OLED LG TV it went Black Screen and the Audio Sounds stops every few seconds.
How to Fixed Black Screen & Sounds Stops on PS4 Pro
- Turn off your PS4 Pro System.
- Hold the power button for 7 seconds until you hear 2 beeps and will enter to Safe Mode.
- Wait until the console will boot.
- Disable HDCP and select HDCP 1.4, the console will restart
- After that you can now select 4K without having a Black Screen.
The only disadvantage of disabling HDCP is you cannot used 4K Netflix and etc, the system will says “Currently, this PS4 is set to use only HDCP 1.4. When using HDCP 1.4, applications that support 4K might not display in 4K”… Other alternative solution you can do is used a better HDMI cable a HDMI 2.0 cable will do.
Some user also showing problem with their PS4 Pro that doesn’t recognized their 4K TV’s with the following modes LG 4K TV (UH7700), Vizio (D40U-D1), LG OLED (65B6v), LG (LG55UH661V).
Leave a comment below if this solution fixed your problem.