The first time I start Battlefield 1, the game starts in campaign story but suddenly the game lag randomly or lag spikes when I try to reload or move and shot the enemies, it happen every 3 to 5 seconds. I try different method on killing the spikes lag, but this method works for me by Restarting my PC and End tasking the RazerSorround VAD Streaming Service. If you have this program installed on your PC you might try ending task this program and hope it works for you.
For Reference, I am using R9 290X 4GB GPU, 32GB of Ram and Intel Core i7 3770.
If the fixes didn’t work for you there are some alternative solution for ASUS board users, by disabling the GameFirst III program.
Also check the Minimum System Requirement of Battlefield 1:
- OS : Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor: AMD FX-6350 or Intel Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB or nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Connection: 512Kbps or faster internet connection
- Disk Space: 50GB
If this solution works for you or have alternative solution, please leave a comment below.