If you recently reformatted your Computer or Laptop and hate redownloading the Origin games again. You might need to back up first your Origin Games Library folder so you can instantly play your Origin Games on your fresh Computer.
You can watch the video for full walkthrough of Origin Games Back Up and Restore or check our step by step guide below (Example Backing Up Battlefield 4):
1. Back up your Origin Games Folder or rename the folder with _X on the end.
2. Next is open your Origin Client and Download the game that you want to Restore.
3. Complete the installation prompt and Install the game, when the downloads start.. You have to pause the Download.
4. Now go back to your Back Up folder Origin Games_X and copy/cut the Battlefield 4 Folder. Use cut for faster transfer
5. Now, go back to your Origin Games Installation Folder and replace the existing Battlefield 4 folder.
6. Now go back to our Pause Battlefield 4. Resume the download and it will start restoring your game. Be Patient, it will take 15 to 30 minutes depending on your HDD or SSD.
7. Once done, your DLC will automatically starts downloading. What you just need to do to restore your DLC games is just do the Pause and Resume and you’re good to go!
That’s all the tips on backing up and restoring your Origin Games. If you suggestion or better tips, please leave comment below!
thank you so much man love you bro .. i was so tense abt downloading bf4 again thank u live long ..guys try this this works 1000% ty