Samsung Magician SSD – How to Fixed Performance Optimization on Windows 10
Are you getting not desired speeds for your Samsung EVO SSD on Windows 10 and cannot perform Performance Optimization from Samsung Magician? Even If you enable the Rapid mode you’re still getting below 540MB/s Sequential Read and 521MB/s Write speed. This problem only occur on Windows 10 and works perfectly on the older version of Windows. We solved this issue by trimming the Primary SSD and instantly our SSD boost to 4194MB/s Read and 3849MB/s Write..
Below are the instruction how to fixed this issue on Windows 10.
- Latest Samsung Magician Firmware 4.9.5 Above
- Update your Samsung EVO 840, 850 or pro to the latest Firmware Check Firmware Update from Samsung Magician.
- Enable RAPID Mode from Samsung Magician to your Primary SSD
Once the above requirement has been done, do the following step below:
1. Search Optimize Drives on Cortana and open the Program Defragment and Optimize Drives from the search result.
2. Now, Select your Primary SSD in our example we selected Drive C: and click Optimize.
3. Now, open your Samsung Magician and click the Performance Benchmark. Then Perform Benchmark to your Primary SSD (Drive C:) and see the result.
Done! You can now enjoy the true speed of your SSD on Windows 10 and play much faster games in your PC.