This tutorial will help you setup your Cintiq functionality with unlimited or limitless undo in Photoshop. In our demo we use Wacom Cintiq 22HD and Photoshop CS6. This will also work on Cintiq 22HD Touch and other Cintiq.
Follow the step by step guide below:
1. Press the Settings Icon from your Cintiq Device (Above Right Corner) or Open Wacom Tablet Properties from your Computer.
2. On Tool, Click Functions
3. Press the + button on the right side of Application
4. Select Photoshop, then Press OK
5. Now that we have Photoshop, Under ExpressKeys Tab find the Undo Button then select Keystroke…
6. Now, Lets clear the default keystroke (CTRL + Z).. click Clear button
7. Point your mouse under the Keys provided textbox, then Press on your keyboard CTRL + ALT + Z, Press OK when done.
8. You may now try it on Photoshop, Pressing this button on your Cintiq will have you unlimited Undo on Photoshop.
Basically this guide will only bind the Cintiq button to the Photoshop’s History functionality instead of traditional CTRL + Z undo.
Congrats! You have successfully setup your Wacom with Unlimited Undo.